Dicas para Aprender inglês: O que devo estudar primeiro?

Meu inglês é bem básico mesmo, e quero mudar isso. Na metade de 2017 pretendo fazer a application, para ingressar nas universidades americanas.

Sendo assim tenho 1500 para ficar realmente bom no inglês, visto que terei que fazer uma redação em inglês, provas em inglês, de escrita e listening. Espero ter um desempenho bom, visto que estou com muita vontade de aprender.

Eu tenho um material separado aqui, e gostaria de ajuda para quando eu chegar no intermediário-avançado. O que eu vou precisar aprender depois de dominar bem o INICIANTE. Nessas férias estou disposto a estudar varias horas de inglês, num bom ritmo (4 a 5 horas por dia) por 1 mês até o inicio das aulas.

Vou deixar a lista aqui para vocês me ajudarem. E eu gostaria se puderem me passar uma lista com palavras que eles mais utilizam no dia a dia. Se poderem me ajudar ficarei muito grato.

Virou meu sonho ser aprovado no MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
  1. Verbo to be
  2. Personal Pronouns
  3. Question words (What,Where…)
  4. Definite articles and Indefinite articles
  5. Demonstrative Pronouns (this, these, that, those) – (Possessive Adjectives and Possessive Pronouns)
  6. Genitive case
  7. Present Simple (questions, negative forms)
  8. Adverbs of frequency
  9. Can and Can’t
  10. Past simple (irregular verbs, regular verbs, questions, negative and interrogative forms)
  11. Present continuous
  12. There is and There are (include here countable and uncountable nouns ex: eggs (plural) milk (no plural form). And quantifiers (some and any)
  13. Questions with How much and How many
  14. Adjectives (comparative and superlative forms)
  15. Simple future (will) and going to
  16. Present Perfect Simple
  17. Prepositions

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
From your post, I take it that you feel you are basic level, but you feel that you are a quick learner, sort of.

Your list of subjects seems very good, I would stick to it (some books may change the order a bit, but no much.) Generally, the textbooks come with the subjects in such order, sort of.

So, you have that feeling that in 2017 you are going to be intermediate, or maybe upper-intermdiate-advanced (crossing fingers for you, you´ll get there.)
To me, your list is fine, perhaps Gramática Prática de Inglês (Michaelis: Nova ortografia) would be a good idea for you, it helps the learner of all levels of English.

When you are an intermediate level student, you can use the Oxfor English Grammar Course (with answers) by Michael Swan/Catherine Walter
(Oxford University Press - in English.) plenty of exercise drills.

Some sites help with English too, like the Learning English section on the BBC site. You can reach it in the BBC Brazil too.

It helps to have a dictionary at hand.

Others will give you some more tips, let´s wait for them.