Did you cry when you watched Titanic?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Sorry, I meant: ... you changed "thus" to "and"...
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
When I first watched Titanic (with Spanish audio), when the movie ended, I cried a bit. Nevertheless, when I watched it again (with Brazilian Portuguese audio), I didn't cry.

When I watch romantic sad movies for the first time and the main couple doesn't "live happily ever after", I'm used to cry a bit, though I don't want. But when I watch it again, I don't cry.
no I didn't... i just became a little sad for the man (Leonardo Dicaprio)... in fact I became angry with the girl... if you're a cynic person like me (:p) you will see that the girl let him drown in the cold ocean

If i said something wrong tell me ;)
Avatar do usuário Gabi 705 1 1 13
I a friend of mine had told me beforehand ,how it would end hahaha....it was just not a surprise anymore, thus, I just thought with myself in the end "ohh poor Jack", but no tears came out.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
K-F escreveu:no I didn't... i just became a little sad for the man (Leonardo Dicaprio)... in fact I became angry with the girl... if you're a cynic person like me (:p) you will see that the girl let him drown in the cold ocean

If i said something wrong tell me ;)

No, she didn't... they did try to share the door but it was too much weight and they both would die.
I didn't cry neither and in that time wasn't usually for me do that. But after some facts in my family, I've started to cry in some specific movies that remind them. =/
I didn't.
Hi there!

I don't remember if I cryed or not, but I and my wife chose the song theme of movie to play on we engagement in 1999.

We loved it!

Hugs,
Eduardo
Eduardo Souza escreveu:Hi there!

I don't remember if I cryed or not, but I and my wife chose the song theme of movie to play on we engagement in 1999.

We loved it!

Hugs,
Eduardo

Eduardo,
Please consider this rewrite and let me know; what you think about it, and if you understand the changes.

"I don't remember if I cried or not, but my wife and I chose the movie's theme song to play at our engagement party in 1999."
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
Avatar do usuário Lucas PAYNE 260 7
haha. no ,my heart is very strong