Did you cry when you watched Titanic?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Sorry, I meant: ... you changed "thus" to "and"...
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
When I first watched Titanic (with Spanish audio), when the movie ended, I cried a bit. Nevertheless, when I watched it again (with Brazilian Portuguese audio), I didn't cry.

When I watch romantic sad movies for the first time and the main couple doesn't "live happily ever after", I'm used to cry a bit, though I don't want. But when I watch it again, I don't cry.
no I didn't... i just became a little sad for the man (Leonardo Dicaprio)... in fact I became angry with the girl... if you're a cynic person like me (:p) you will see that the girl let him drown in the cold ocean

If i said something wrong tell me ;)
Avatar do usuário Gabi 775 1 1 14
I a friend of mine had told me beforehand ,how it would end hahaha....it was just not a surprise anymore, thus, I just thought with myself in the end "ohh poor Jack", but no tears came out.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3925 1 9 88
K-F escreveu:no I didn't... i just became a little sad for the man (Leonardo Dicaprio)... in fact I became angry with the girl... if you're a cynic person like me (:p) you will see that the girl let him drown in the cold ocean

If i said something wrong tell me ;)

No, she didn't... they did try to share the door but it was too much weight and they both would die.
I didn't cry neither and in that time wasn't usually for me do that. But after some facts in my family, I've started to cry in some specific movies that remind them. =/
I didn't.
Hi there!

I don't remember if I cryed or not, but I and my wife chose the song theme of movie to play on we engagement in 1999.

We loved it!

Hugs,
Eduardo
Eduardo Souza escreveu:Hi there!

I don't remember if I cryed or not, but I and my wife chose the song theme of movie to play on we engagement in 1999.

We loved it!

Hugs,
Eduardo

Eduardo,
Please consider this rewrite and let me know; what you think about it, and if you understand the changes.

"I don't remember if I cried or not, but my wife and I chose the movie's theme song to play at our engagement party in 1999."
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Avatar do usuário Lucas PAYNE 260 7
haha. no ,my heart is very strong