Did you cry when you watched Titanic?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Thank You Bill

I'm glad for your help!

w.slayman escreveu:
Eduardo Souza escreveu:Hi there!

I don't remember if I cryed or not, but I and my wife chose the song theme of movie to play on we engagement in 1999.

We loved it!

Hugs,
Eduardo

Eduardo,
Please consider this rewrite and let me know; what you think about it, and if you understand the changes.

"I don't remember if I cried or not, but my wife and I chose the movie's theme song to play at our engagement party in 1999."

Hugs,
Eduardo
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
The first time I watched the movie I cried. I was 8 years old and I cried at the minute Rose started screaming for help, after Jack's gone. The background music was so sad.
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
No, I didn't cry anytime... The first time I watched to this film I was a kid, and I liked a lot, but I've never cried about this film.
No. I don't cry. I'm man and man don't cry. haha How about?
claudio.cth escreveu:No. I don't cry. I'm man and man don't cry. haha How about?

Claudio,

Please compare your original post with the following rewrite, and let me know if you understand why I made the changes.

"No, I didn't cry. I'm a man, and men don't cry. haha How about that?"
No, left me a little sad really.
But do not think this is a movie to cry.
I don´t!
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Nadirlei escreveu:I don´t!

Nadirlei,

For questions in the past "Did you cry when..." answers have to be also in the past:

No, i didn't.
Avatar do usuário Dude Spell 135 2
Oh, yes. That guy, Jack, he had cold feet and pretended he wasn't there, and then the girl dumped the guy. I felt sorry for him. :cry:

Actually, I did cry when I watched "Up" (like everyone else, I suppose). "Up" is an amazing movie for kids and grown-ups, for men, women, transsexuals, everyone!

It should have won the Oscar for best picture; or, at least, a nomination. "Slumdog Millionaire" is a good movie, but not a great movie, it shouldn't have won the Oscar. In my opinion, of course.

If you haven't watched "Up" yet, do it, I'm sure you'll love it.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
Hi guys!

Kinda funny I bumped into this topic here now because this film was shown on TV today on "TNT" channel and once again made me burst out crying. That was the 18th time I watched it, believe it or not. I just love it! :)

Have a blessed Sunday and and an amazing week ahead!