Do you believe in flying saucers and UFOs?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
I believe until proven otherwise. We live in a giant universe. Personally I think it's just a matter of time and enough knowledge to explore the universe.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
lsathler escreveu:I believe until proven otherwise. We live in a giant universe. Personally I think it's just a matter of time and enough knowledge to explore the universe.

Isathler,

I would suggest that you add a subject and also clarify the time, for example, "I believe in UFO's, and will until ..."

If you have any questions please let me know.
In aliens? Definitely, it's not even plausible that we are the only sentient beings on the galaxy, let alone the UNIVERSE.
But on UFOs? Not so much. It just doesn't seem right to me that aliens would come here and do absolutely nothing relevant.
EddySC,

Excellent word selection, construction and expression of your logic.

Very well done indeed.
I believe that we are not alone in the Universe, but I don't think that these unknown "creatures" come to our planet to take a walk...I also don't believe in any kind of conspiration that supposedly hide proves of little green men.
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
Yes I do believe in UFOs and flying saucers.

It's because I know that the human being is not the unique kind of live that exists on the universe.
PKdbz escreveu:I believe that we are not alone in the Universe, but I don't think that these unknown "creatures" come to our planet to take a walk...I also don't believe in any kind of conspiration that supposedly hide proves of little green men.

PKdbz,

Please consider the following rewrite and determine why I made the changes, then let me know if you do or do not have any questions, thank you.

I believe that we are not alone in the Universe, but I don't think that these unknown "creatures" come to our planet to take a walk. I also don't believe there is any conspiracy to hide or prove the existence of "little green men".
Hi people!

I only believe in things which I can see or touch!

Hugs,
Eduardo