Do you believe in love at first sight?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Yes, I believe in love at first sight. Sometimes we don't know we are already feeling the love, but time has shown us that the feeling is true.

Please, correct my mistakes
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Well, I was going to say "no, I don't", but then I read Bill's story, and I have to say, I'm so impressed, although I think that's not exacly the right word.
Oh my God, Bill! What an amazing life story. I only see things like that in movies and books.
So, if I say "no, i don't" now, I'll feel like I'm offending Bill.
So, I believe in love at fist sight, however, you have to be VERY lucky. :)

See ya!
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Wow, Bill!
Really inspiring.
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
Do any of you believe in love at second sight? (Could that possibly mean love on second thought?)
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Marcio_Farias escreveu:Do any of you believe in love at second sight? (Could that possibly mean love on second thought?)

My friend: Flávia, didn't you notice he spent the whole holiday looking at you?
Flávia: Did he?!?!?!?! :o :roll: :) :D :) 8-) 8-)

And then, the next time I saw him, I started to look at him in a different way...
Israel_Ribeiro escreveu:[...] So, I believe in love at fist sight, however, you have to be VERY lucky. :)

Please define "very lucky." Assuming you will reply, in what terms or aspects should one get very lucky in order to accomplish love if it can ever get accomplished?
Marcio,

Good morning my friend, although in Brazil it is afternoon, if you do not mind I would like to suggest that you change the second sentence in your new signature to read: "If so, have they ever read your Miranda rights to you?"

I think this is slightly closer to being grammatically correct.

The following irrevelent, and possibly off topic, statement may be apropos to your second sentence, "You have the right to remain silent. If you waive that right anything you say will be reflected in your final grade. You have the right to consult an English teacher. If you can not afford a tutor one will be appointed for you. Do you understand these rights." :lol: :shock: :lol:
Israel,

Sometimes, after Cris and I have an argument and I loose (always), I think that I am not very propitious, just pertinacious.

For the curious two, two dollar words and one idiom, to look up and improve your vocabulary. :D

Propitious
Pertinacious
Two Dollar Words.
Marcio,

I'm not sure if I understood the whole question, but, by "very lucky" I meant, "you being in the right place at the right time", and also, "the other person being in the right place at the right time", and yet, "she thinks you're woth it". So, I guess it requires a little luck.

Thanks! :)
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
@Bill - Corrected as suggested. Thank you. :)
@Israel - Yes, it takes two to make love happen.