Do you collect something? If so, what?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Yes, I used to. Actually, it's not a big deal, I used to collect popsicle sticks :D , I made a lot of... things with these sticks, like fruit bowl, boxes (some with flowers upside) lol
Once, I was in a... exhibition, and I brought my little box of popsicle sticks and a flower upside, and later, someone told me a woman would like to buy it for R$ 20,00!
Unfortunately the woman left!

I still have I lot of these ones, but I don't use it anymore!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
I used to collect stationery papers and I still have lots of them! :)
Avatar do usuário Adriano Japan 810 1 18
I collect words, a lot of them.
I´m also used to collect old letters and e-mails from my pen pals, sent from all over the world :)
I used to collect cards, magazines. The cards, I don't have anymore, I gave for someone, and the magazines I still have, but I hardly ever read, long time I don't touch the magazines, the magazines are like embellishment here.
Avatar do usuário EugenioTM 320 9
I collect mp3 files and headphones (IEM's). I love to listen to every details of the songs, I chill out a lot doing this and go to another world along. They keep me in good mood and help me to stay on an even keel.
Avatar do usuário Frank Florida 210 5
I've been collecting flags for the past eleven years, while traveling the world... I've been to over 50 countries, but honestly I'd rather go back to a foreign country that I really liked (such as your country, Brazil, obaaa!) than going somewhere new that I don't really care about... just for the sake of being able to add another country to my list, haa. I met a guy once who had been to over 150 countries, that is INSANE! I'm at 51 and counting... and about 150 to go lol. :D
Yes, I collect mugs and sunglasses, Chilli beans are attractive.
When I was child, I used to collect stamps. Nowadays, I stopped to seek more. But I still have about four hundred stamps in my mother's home. Actually, I would rather collect books. I have about three hundred with different subjects: History, Philosophy, Literature (brazilian and foreign). My library is getting bigger as the time progresses.
Yes. I collect vynil disc. Because is wonderful and fascinate me...see a needle cross the disc.
I love music in this format. I love music !
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
I collect Nintendo games' tapes. Yes, I'm an old gamer.