Do you collect something? If so, what?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3845 1 9 85
Question: Do you collect something? If so, what?

- I collect porcelain mugs. I like to buy mugs with the names of the cities that I visit. My friends know that I like it so they also bring mugs to me when they travel to a city that they know I don't have a mug from yet.
- Things that people usually collects: stamps, postcards, coins, cans.

Now it's your turn!
When I was child I used collect enemies, and until today I have a lot of them. Rsrsrs...
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário RenanKenplers 55 1
Mmmhm, I think I can say that I literally collect shoes. I have a bunch of them on my wardrobe. To be more specific, I love Nike's work, the details the put into their apparel make it looks more sophisticated than those other brands out there. Their shoes are the best and I don't know exactly, (counting those that don't suit any more since 2009) I have approximately 9 pairs of shoes, it can be already considered a collection, huh?

I collect spiritual books, because I love reading this kind of book.
Avatar do usuário josneywat 290 6
Yes, I do. I collect MP3 files. I have 200Gb of music stored in two computers and DVDs. Most of which world music. I love the eccentricity and uniqueness of us human beings.
I have already collected card, toys and comics, but now, I am collecting money for buy a new car. :)
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 46045 21 70 1044

I collect new English vocabulary which might be useful to me in some way.

Avatar do usuário Lu Interact 30
I like to collect new experiences as these stay with you forever.
I like to collect cds, I love Christian Musics.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2160 7 52
I've been collecting Coca-Cola products since I was around 15 years old. I don't like the beverage that much. The point is the brand, the marketing campaigns of it. They've always taken my attention. I have around 500 items, including cans from several countries, pens, caps, bags, cards, toys, clothes and so on...

I'm not addict to find those items. I've never been crazy to collect them, I've just taken it in a natural way. Sometimes I see something interesting, then I buy. Sometimes I receive them from friends, because they know I'm collecting those items.