Do you have a pet? Tell us about it.

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Nowadays I have a little dog, it's name's Belinha. it's a poodle toy. it's two years and a half and extremely beautiful. I'd already had two more dogs, always female. I think it's a good thing have a pet, because usually they're extremely cute and lovely. They help cheer you up when you're blue.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Nowadays I have an only dog, she is called Safira.. it's a sweet boxer , she's treated like a Poodle :D
I used to have many pets even though I don't live in the country side (neither downtown) , I had a parrot (died cause it was elderly :/ ), a turtle, doves, cats (i hate them), hans, ducks... yep, I was insane. :D
I don't have pets, but I love animals =)
We have three dogs, a female Chihuahua named Chiquita, a female Pomeranian named Lolita, and a male Pomeranian we call Pouquinho. Each of them has two very distinct personalities, one for dealing with people and the other for dealing with each other. Chiquita is the boss among the dogs, and Lolita is the most agressive with strangers, Pouquinho, lets the girls sort out their problems, and is the first to warn when someone comes to the house.

All of them are experienced airline travelers, and are spoiled rotten (get almost anything they want). :lol:
I have a bull terrier dog named Till ^^
No, I don't have a pet... :cry:
Ravenna escreveu:I have a bull terrier dog named Till ^^

If I may make a few suggestions, which will result in very minor construction improvements, and also improve the flow of the sentences.

"I have a dog named Till, who is a bull terrier." or,
"I have a bull terrier, named Till." or,
"My dog Till, is a bull terrier."

I hope these suggestions help you.
Ravenna escreveu:I have a bull terrier dog named Till ^^

If I may make a few suggestions, which will result in very minor construction improvements, and also improve the flow of the sentences.

"I have a dog named Till, who is a bull terrier." or,
"I have a bull terrier, named Till." or,
"My dog Till, is a bull terrier."

I hope these suggestions help you.
Hi!

I have a dog! He's name is Bingo! He's very smart, beutiful, lovely... I love my pet!
He's 14 but he's strong and doesn't appear this age! (I mean: ele não aparenta ter esta idade. I don't know if I wrote right).
His mother was a "pastor alemão" and his father was a "rusky siberiano".
I don't know if I can say "hair" for dogs. If I can: he have a brown and white long hair! He's hairy.

Kisses and sorry for my bad english!
Dany
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
danycat_angel85 escreveu:Hi!

I have a dog! He's name is Bingo! He's very smart, beutiful, lovely... I love my pet!
He's 14 but he's strong and doesn't appear this age! (I mean: ele não aparenta ter esta idade. I don't know if I wrote right).
His mother was a "pastor alemão" and his father was a "rusky siberiano".
I don't know if I can say "hair" for dogs. If I can: he have a brown and white long hair! He's hairy.

Kisses and sorry for my bad english!
Dany

Dany,

I would like to suggest a rewrite, to read something like this.

I have a 14 year old German Shepard - Siberian Husky mix, named Bingo whom I love very much. Even though he is old for a dog he does not look or act his age, he is entergetic, smart, and lovely with his beautiful long brown and white hair.

Hope this rewrite helps you.