Do you play any musical instrument?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
I've been playing the bass for many years... without any talent! :D
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Nathan Menezes 75 3
Yes, I play the guitar. This is great for me, however I need to learn more.
Yes, I play acoustic guitar, I leanerd when was eight.
Avatar do usuário EugenioTM 320 9
Certainly! I've played the acoustic guitar since 2007. I've been playing ''fingerstyle'' for 2 years, but I stopped due to excessive string breaks. They make a huge impact on my wallet and, therefore, pisses me off! Anyway, I still love listening to this sort of music, like Andy Mckee, Craig D'Andrea, Antoine Dufour, Don Ross... They're amazing.

I think I crossed the line of discussion on the topic, but that's it!
No, I don't. I want to learn drums and sometimes I sing but I'm not a good singer, I'm a shower singer hahaha
I play acoustic guitar, especially american/UK songs because i like to find out the meaning of the lyrics, this is one of the reasons that i am studying english.
I admire who play any musical instrument, mainly the violin. I thing it have a wonderful sound, I made Class, but unfortunately I had to stop. In next July, I will watch the show Andre Rieu in São Paulo. He plays very well, and his orchestra its so beautiful. But soon I will return to class.
Avatar do usuário Jerry Dorien 1390 3 34
I don`t play yet, but I aways loved the sound of guitar, by the way I bought one last year, I`m trying to learn but it is very hard, the training process is painful and stressful.

All the best
Avatar do usuário OEstudantedeIngles 5465 2 16 106
I play the Acoustic and electric guitar. I also play the ukulele =)
And I have plans to start playing keyboard this year!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
I play the guitar. I'm terrible, but I like it.