Do you prefer to learn American or British English? Why?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Hello Folks!
Actually I did American English course, but during the course I have been doing some classes with a teacher that spoke Britsh English, Therefore I heard for few time Britsh English, and I confess to you guys that in the beginning was a little bit difficult to understand she speaking but after I accustomed with her dialect. Anyway, I like to speak American English more than Britsh English because the expression that the American English have and the dialect of the language I like more as well.
I prefer learn American English, because someday I want live and work in America.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
I prefer learn the American English because is easier and most talked in the world. But I love the Britain English, it's so polite.
I prefer British English because it's more respected than the American, and the films I like the most are English, the accent is more beautiful too.
I prefer to learn American English because I like the way it sounds.
I love the american accent and I think that American English is more popular in Brazil.

Sorry any mistakes, my English is very basic.
I prefer British English, because that's where the English Language was born. And they accent is cute.
Avatar do usuário Ancrispa 2555 8 57
I derive great pleasure from learning British English. I absolutely adore its pronunciation.Nevertheless,I believe that American pronunciation is relatively easier than British for Brazilians.
I prefer to learn American English because is more beautiful than the British one. It's more clear, more cool and more easy to learn. I don't know, for me British English is very strange. Not mentioning the fact that the second one isn't very used nowadays.
Well, it doesn't matter at all; I simply enjoy learning, writing and speaking English, I don't care about what "kind" of English I'm learning.

P.S.: Every single knowledge is good for me.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
I started learning American English, but I didn't like the accent very much, so I changed to British English. Some people think British English is much more difficult than the American one, but I don't think so.