Dragon Ball GT [Opening Theme]--Tema de abertura

Bit by bit I'm falling under your spell ,your smile is all I need to see to know we'll,leave this endless darkness say come along with me,hold my haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...... ................

Back when you first came into my life,we recalled a place that I knew as a child,a special place,one that I held close to my heart,won't you leave me in a dance down this winding road,where light and shadow entwine to take hold of the thoughts so far,one left far behind.

Know that sometimes I want to turn around and see the things that I've passed on the journey,we've know with love on the sight,with courage and pride,I'll fight,I will carry ooooooooooonnn.......

Bit by bit I´m falling under your charm,you'll keep me and all the world far from harm,bring hope to everyone,take in your hands eternety,even when it seems that I don't need you,just know that I am in love can't wait to,leave this endless darkness,won't you come along with me,hold my haaaaaaannnnddddd..........)

":This song is sung by Vic Mignogna and the lyrics are written by me.
(Please correct me if the lyrics are wrong)THANX!
Please rate and share your thoughts." by: as47a

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
maryziller 1 2
There were some errors in our transcription.

We called instead of we recalled
love on my side instead of love in sight
eternity is mispelled
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/eternity

It is misleading to say that the lyrics are written by you.
That would mean that you authored the lyrics,
when in actuality you transcribed them.
well i didnt do nothing, i just posted the lyric w/ youtube descripition. :>
but, thx for corrections.
I love Dragon Ball...
Vih minha infancia passar pela minha frente agora.. *-*
I love the Opening Theme od Dragon Ball...
Great in English!!!!
Esse Vic Mignogna também canta brothers de Fullmetal Alchemist