E>P Breaking dawn (2)

Here I've some expressions and passages of this novel. The underlined parts are the main.

I'd like to do that, well, the right way. It's how I was raised.
Early marriage was righer up on her blacklist than boiling live puppies.
"Oooh", she'd fretted. "Do you think Phil's cast will be off by then ? It will spoil the pictures if he's not in a tux-----"

"...there is no reasoning with you."
"My little middle-age child. Luckily, you seem to have found another old soul(velha alma ?)."
But aren't you going to say that I sound exactlly like every other infatuated teenager since the dawn of time ?"

"I'm bleeding on it" (I guess with a different meaning of the traditional)
Alice took his elbow and tugged him around into a slow spin to showcase the pale gray tux.

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Marky

Would you please inform the page of each extract?

tks
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Olá Marky,

1.É como eu fui criado.
2.Casar-se cedo estava fora de cogitação,não era visto com bons olhos.
3.Ela se apavorou
4.O elenco de Phill vai ter saido até lá?Vai estragar as fotos se ele não usar um tuxedo.
5.Não tem como pensar/raciocinar com você.
6.Filho de meia idade
7.Alguém de mais idade
8.Princípio dos tempos
9.Estou sangrando,sofrendo com isto.
10.O tuxedo cinza claro

Tuxedo:
casaco de linho branco (paletó claro para homens, terno para homens incluido o paletó e a gravata borboleta, smoking)
(Babylon)

Boa sorte!
Thanks Donay ! I'm fascinated with the translations 1, 2, 4, 7 and 8.
Sorry Flávia, but if I put the number of the pages the translation will be very easy.