Email below x Below email: Qual a forma correta?

What's the correct?

"Please see email below" or "Please see below email"?

Para...Favor verificar e-mail abaixo.

I found the both ways in Google

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Let's split your question and answer it in a twofold way.
First, "below" being an adverb it wouldn't modify a noun, so it would be "...email below" grammatically, speaking I say.
But there are supporters of both camps, when it comes to usage (that's why you find both ways on the internet - a lots of times, not once or a couple of times).

I have seen in text/exams, e.g. "the passage below" a lot, so I am more in favor of this way. But I wouldn't sue one that would use "...the below passage"
(on the safe side, I suggest you use the first way with official or academical communication).

But, here comes the second part...a big "but"
Some would say that "email below" wouldn't express what you mean, unless the email is an image on a web page it comes with some writing above it.
So, in this case a more apt way to express it would be "the following email/the attached email". But then, in this case we are thinking in terms of academical rigor. If you send an emal to a friend or something, in a non-official capacity you can use those forms.

But then, this is a student point of view, sort of. So, others may agree or disagree with it. Let's wait for more answers.

Ref. englishforums
Therefore, Can I use both ways?

But, in the case "Please find attached document", I cannot use "...document attached", right?

Tipo, eu posso usar as duas formas, mas se eu for falar de um documento anexado, só posso usar uma?
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
"Documento anexado" would be "attached file". You could use "I have enclosed the attached file", for instance.
As I said, both ways could be used with colloquial language; I mean in a very informal way.
So in formal language, I can only use one way, is that right?
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
On the safe side, yes.