English Jokes!

Hello Guys

ForFun! :P

Why I got divorced, sad story of a man!

Last week was my birthday, my wife didn't wish me, my parents forgot and so did my kids...I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me...As I entered my room my secretary said, "Happy Birthday Boss".

I felt so special, she asked me out to lunch...after the lunch, she invited me to her apartment! We went there, she said " Do you mind if i go into the bedroom for a minute?"

"Okay" I said....She came out 5 minutes later with a cake and my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends and my colleagues..

All screaming SURPRISE....

And I was waiting on the sofa........NAKED! :o

:lol:

See you guys!
Have a nice day!

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Sra_Tradutora 6 77
A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun. The next day she comes home to find her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head. The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blonde responds to the husband, ''Shut up. You're next!''
What concert costs 45 cents?
- 50 cents featuring Nickelback.