English Level Test: Esl Lounge

Leonardo96 19 293
Hey, everyone. I found this test online and thought I'd share it here. The interesting thing about it is that you have to fill in the blanks by writing what best fits the context of the sentence as opposed to choosing from a bunch of options which is how most of these tests are. The sentences aren't that difficult but that certainly makes it more challenging and fun than the other standard tests. Share your results here when you're done and make sure the first letter of the words you fill the blanks with isn't capitalized or it will count as incorrect even if you get it right.

Ref. esl-lounge

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Interesting! My first try made me realize that I know less than I thought I knew.
I would score even less if I had spelled the first letter in small caps, but then I recalled your invaluable tip. ;-)