Essa mulher fala sete linguas

If you ever dreamed of speaking seven languages…
French, Spanish, Swedish, Hindi, Chinese, Italian, Swahili
Or even just one of these seven languages…then you must watch this video.

I had never heard of Caterine Tate before…but this video is hilarious.

Talk about bending over backwards to impress your boss…but I don’t think she kept her job after this one.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
14 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Well, my dream is, one day, speaking five: Portuguese, Italian, English, French and Spanish.

As I can speak Portuguese and English and its pretty fine to understand Spanish, I have my dream half came true :P
HAHAHAHA!!! Too much funny! She's a nice comedian, indeed.

I only speak, badly, two languages, portuguese and english, and I'm looking forward to learning spanish these next years while I don't finish my college. It won't be that easy for me, I just have one small and lazy brain, lol! But I'm brazilian and don't give it up at all!!! :lol:
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Prefiro falar só três mesmo, do que falar as 7 do jeito que ela fala :D
So funny!
lol

I'm still really speaking only one language, and try to speak English.
:P

lol
Flavia.lm escreveu:Prefiro falar só três mesmo, do que falar as 7 do jeito que ela fala :D
I totally agree with Flavia.lm, lol! :lol:
POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
felipeh6 7 58
It´s a hilarious video!

Perhaps, it´s better to know English very well instead of trying to know other languages together, because, obviously, the English language you can use all over the world, while other languages you can not.
;) Ainda chego lá... faltam tres para alcança-la... heheheh muito bom o video.
Adriano Japan 1 2 21
felipeh6 escreveu:It´s a hilarious video!

Perhaps, it´s better to know English very well instead of trying to know other languages together, because, obviously, the English language you can use all over the world, while other languages you can not.
english and mandarin, I would say. ;)
Adriano Japan escreveu:
felipeh6 escreveu:It´s a hilarious video!

english and mandarin, I would say. ;)
I don't think you can use mandarim all over the world, only in China, but english is different, because it's becoming more popular every day, like musics, I don't hear any mandarim music on the radio, but that is my opnion, I'm not saying you are wrong. 8-)
Adriano Japan 1 2 21
It depends on which side of the world you're talking about.
In China alone, there's more than 1.5 billion fluent mandarin speakers. (1 from 5 people can speak fluently mandarin)
Also, wherever you go in Asia, from traffic signs to front desks,you can freely read chinese characters/also talk with staffs in the "universal language".
In Japan again, half of my scholarship classmates were chinese.

Ok, let's talk about here,the Occident.
I use so much more mandarin on my daily-basis than english, and that's not because I live in a "Chinatown" here in São Paulo.
Simply wherever you go to shop, eat, there will be a lot of chinese.
Liberdade,25 de Março,Brás..from gadgets to clothes,kitchen tools,whatever you want to get a discount.
Indeed it's a very useful language when you're going down to business.
Moreover,in today's world,any big and cosmopolitan city you visit, there's a Chinatown.
You know, many americans today learns chinese,the language of the future.
Below, some links to help illustrating my speech.
Thank you.
POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
Wow, after that I have to admit, I shouldn't underestimate the mandarin, but where I live in porto alegre, I don't see much of chinese culture other than kung fu or chinese food, but you are right, there is a lot of content on the internet talking about the nation of the future, but I find learning english more accessible and easy for me here in porto alegre, maybe some time in the future I'll take some mandarin classes. :D
Adriano Japan 1 2 21
Hi Jean, I knew what you meant.
For sure, here in the West, english is way more accessible, spread and "pop", just look what´s on your cable tv right now..;)
I´ve been studying japanese for almost a decade, since I was 15yo, and actually it took me several years until I realize that mandarin, with its billion native speakers could be as useful language as the First World Japan´s and its 127 millions.
Already knowing how to properly write ideograms (the most difficult part for most of us,100% westerners),I´ve found learning chinese even easier than english.
After realize you can use mandarin almost every country you go (even around Europe), I ways feel relieved when I meet a chinese speaker in a strange country.
Once in Charles de Gaulle Airport, without understanding a world of a french front desk´s english, a chinese businessman saved my life.
Wow, are you gonna take classes? Go on! ;)
I can give you a first step = Imagem(Jean)
cool :D
get a free class, but i don't get what that symbol means... :?
Adriano Japan 1 2 21
It means "Jean". :D