"And I’m quite not doing that": Esta sentença está correta?

Contexto:

One of the girls is named by Nara, she is a Brazilian Girl, which is very spoiled.
I mean, I don't know what she is passing through, and I shouldn't judge her. And I'm quite nothing doing that.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
One of the girls is called Nara, a Brazilian one. She seems a very spoiled girl. [1] (or she was a spoiled rotten since she was used to be a pampered child).
I mean, I don´t know what she is going through, so perhaps I should not jump to hasty conclusions about her plight right now. I will hold off on straight condemning her."

[1] by stating "one of the girls is named by Nara, she is a Brazilian Girl, which is very spoiled." you are already a bit judgemental (it´s an affirmation). So you defeat the purpose of not being that, from what you express in the second part of the text.
Unless I missed something or somehow I got you wrong. If so, you can write a follow-up comment on it.
Leonardo96 19 293
One of the girls is named Nara, she is a Brazilian Girl, who* is very spoiled.
I mean, I don't know what she is going* through, and I shouldn't judge her. And I'm quite nothing doing that.

And I'm quite nothing doing that.

As for this one, it's not gramatically incorrect, but I'm not sure what the context is and what you meant with it. (I'm assuming you're the one who wrote it). Perhaps it was meant to convey the idea that one isn't good at a particular thing?
Leonardo96 19 293
Oh I think I get it, it probably refers to you not meaning to do that at all (judge her), right? In that case, the sentence isn't natural, no. You can express that with the following sentences:

I'm not doing that in any way,shape or form.
That's not my intention whatsoever.
It's not what I mean to do at all.