Exames de Cambridge: avaliem meu método de preparação

Avatar do usuário PPAULO 36040 4 32 632
Hi there, Rodrigo!
From your text it shows that you problably is making strides in your learning, and certainly you do a good job with speaking. I noticed that you might consider changing it a little bit to match the written standards. So, here you are:

You're very disciplined, maybe you need more a spontaneous method, rather than just mechanical.
Remember that we think in Portuguese (then, a language from the Latin family), so what we need is to learn more expressions (British and American ones). Learning isn't (just doing) repetition or translation (just my opinion, though).

I hope it helps somehow.
Avatar do usuário Marcio Osorio de Fa 1030 18
PP, just a minor correction.

it seems to me that your sentence "... you probably is..." should read ",,, you probably are..."

The rest of your presentation looks Okay, say, flawless.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
That´s right. Thank you Marcio, for the heads up, I owe you big time for this one!
The drinks are on me when I get to Pernambuco someday! :D
And thanks for your positive feedback, I like that word "flawless", it´s music to my ears, hee hee.
Hei,

Thanks Paulo, certainly it help us. I'm begin student yet. I'm studying a lot for get my certificate at finish of the course. Focus on expressions is necessary for learn english correctly, it's a challenge.

Best wishes !!!
Again, you do very well for a beginner. Good job, be proud of your work!
Now some impressions and tips that might be of interest for you.

Hey!

Thanks Paulo, certainly it is of help to us [a]. I'm still a beginner student [b]. I'm studying a lot to get my certificate upon finishing the course. Focus on expressions is necessary to learn English correctly, it's a challenge!

[a] also...it helps us (but some people could not like it much, because the seemingly lisp in "helps us" - too many hissing S-sounds.)
[b]Or just "I am a beginner", would be understood as well, to mean a neophyte/newcomer/greenhorn etc.

Best wishes!

Aside notes:
- be careful with prepositions!
-yes, it´s a challenge. English is easy but not effortless (but then, if it was, would we value what we learn? Problaby no! Or some would do some wouldn´t...
-be careful when spelling names of languages, all are capitalized in the beggining, all languages begin with capital letters.
-in English we use just one exclamation point (written English, I mean.); when you use two or more, you may not please the examiner (or even the average reader -and to whom English is his mother tongue.)
Of course, I am not talking about the English at chats (some chat rooms - I mean- but then you are not required to do much, then you don´t learn much...)

Don´t worry much about them, I mean in an overly way. With time you will get the hang, and soon you will be teaching me! :)