Exercício: Criar / fazer / escrever textos em inglês

Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49875 21 80 1155
Pessoal,

1. Com base no exemplo a seguir, crie seu próprio texto relacionado a você ou ao seu dia a dia.

"My name is John. I live in Australia and I'm married. I have three children and they are very important to me. I work in the morning and in the afternoon but I never work in the evening. I am a lawyer. My wife's name is Lisa and she is thirty nine years old. Lisa is a great cook, I love her food. On weekends, we usually go to the movies. Lisa and I are crazy about action movies and comedies. We have a lot of fun and enjoy life. Our family is very big and we love each other. Also, we believe that better days will come when things get tough.

[SEU TEXTO AQUI!]

Bons estudos!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
My name is Marcelo. I live in Brazil and I'm married. I have two girls and they are very important to me. I work in the morning and the afternoon but I never work in the evening. I am an engenner. My wife´s name is Joca and and she is fourth years old. Joca is a great cook. I love her food. On weekends, we usually go to the movies. Joca and I are crazy about comedies. We have a lot funn and enjoy life. Our family is very big and we love each other.
[quote="donay mendonça"]Pessoal,

1. [b]Com base no exemplo a seguir, crie seu próprio texto relacionado a você ou ao seu dia a dia[/b].

"My name is John. I live in Australia and I'm married. I have three children and they are very important to me. I work in the morning and in the afternoon but I never work in the evening. I am a lawyer. My wife's name is Lisa and she is thirty nine years old. Lisa is a great cook, I love her food. On weekends, we usually go to the movies. Lisa and I are crazy about action movies and comedies. We have a lot of fun and enjoy life. Our family is very big and we love each other. Also, we believe that better days will come when things get tough.

"My name is William. Moro in Brazil and I'm single. Sons do not have one they will are very important to me. Which I study in the morning and in the afternoon I'm on the computer, but I never worked in my life. I'ma student . the name of my mother is Shirley and she is 33 years old. Shirley is a great cook, I love the food. weekends, we usually go to the movies. Shirley and I are crazy about action movies and comedies. We we have a lot of fun and enjoy life. Our family is very large and we love each other. Moreover, we believe that better days will come, when things get tough.

Bons estudos![/quote]
Hi, my name is Nicoly and I'm a student. I'm trying to improve my English so I can go study abroad. I have one brother who is 22 years old. My dad works the entire day and so does my brother, my mom is jobless at the moment but she's trying to get a new one. My life isn't that cool because I'm just 16 years old and I'm trying to discover new things but all I want is speak English fluently and move to another country.
My name is Joseph. I live in Brazil with my family. I have a mother, father and one brother. I work in the morning and rest of afternoon, at night I going to college. I'm a architecture and urbanism student. Before i forget i work in HelpDesk. I'm still single (hahaha) and i have lots of friends, I think is enough for me. On weekends, i usually go with my friends to many places, pubs, park, movies and other things. My friends care about me by being still single. But for me, it's okay. I'm not desperate for this kind of things. I admit that I miss some things, but it's good to be a little free right?
My name is Hilda. I live in Brazil with my family.I have 20th years old and I'm student of law, and I love my course. On weekends I love cooking and watch TV, I love films and series,sometimes I like to go a parks and walking in nature, because I love animals and nature.
During the week, in the morning, I go to university, in the afternoon, I go to work, the night, I workout. I'm trying to improve my english and I loved doing this activity.
Bye :)
My name is Antonio. I live in Brazil with my family.I'm 16 years old and I'm student,I have a mother,a brother,a sister and a niece. On weekends I love watch TV, and play games, I like series and films, and sometimes I play soccer with my friends.
During the week,I study in the morning and afternoon, and night I go the course which I like it.Our family is very big and we love each other.
and I liked to do this exercise, thanks a lot!
My name is Tamires. I live alone in Camaçari-BA. I am 28 years old, I'm single and don't have children. I have a cat black and white, his name is Bart. During the day I work with cargo transport, and evening I go to course of English that I start in july. I like parties, beach and go out with my friends. Thansk, bye :)
Pessoal,

1. Com base no exemplo a seguir, crie seu próprio texto relacionado a você ou ao seu dia a dia.

My name is Letícia. I live in Brazil with my mother and my brother. I don't have children, I have a dog his name is Mabel and a cat, his name is Laila. My boyfriend has a daughter, she have 3 years old and it is a love. I'm 20 years old, I do Law school at night and during the day I work in the office of my dad. I like English but a don't have a time to study. I'm trying learn English alone, I hope to learn soon, and that's it. Thanks, bye.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
My name is Marcos. I live in Brazil and I'm single, I don't have children yet, but in the future I will like to have three. I'm work from 09:00 AM until 20:00 (frequently), I'm a architect and I love my job. I love to cook, but I have a lot to learn. I like to go to the movies, I prefer action movies, and I love to go to the bowling with my friends.