Escolham a opção que melhor traduz as frases em português em destaque.
1. O goleiro defendeu o pênalti.
A. The goalkeeper defended the penalty.
B. The goalkeeper saved the penalty.
C. The goalkeeper stood up for the penalty.
2. A Coca-Cola está quase acabando.
A. The Coca-Cola is almost over.
B. The Coca-Cola is nearly all gone.
C. The Coca-Cola is nearly end.
3. Eles estão passando por dificuldades.
A. They're going through hardship.
B. They're going hardship.
C. They're going through difficultys.
4. Nós estamos afastados um do outro.
A. We're estranged from each other.
B. We're long from each other.
C. We're way from each other.
5. Ela costumava ficar do lado do meu irmão - numa discussão.
A. She used to be in my brother's side.
B. She used to take my brother's side.
C. She used to be by the side of my sister.
6. Éramos seis.
A. There were six of us.
B. We was six.
C. There are six of us.
7. Estas brigas estão nos afastando.
A. These fights are put us away.
B. These fights are driving us afar.
C. These fights are driving us apart.
8. Onde eu estava com a cabeça? Me precipitei.
A. Where was I with the head?
B. What was I think?
C. What was I thinking?