Exercício: Passive Voice in English

Como passar o texto abaixo para a voz passiva em inglês?

"Last Summer, I painted my bedroom. It took about one week to finish the job. First, I washed the ceiling and the walls by using warm water and mild detergent. Then, I sealed the chinks and the pores with putty. After the putty dried, I could paint the ceiling and the walls. I used latex paint because it's easy to apply and cleans up with water. I needed middle week to finish this part of the job. I was very careful to apply the paint evenly because I did not want to have to apply two coats. I used a very close color to the original one. I needed to use a ladder to paint the ceiling and the upper parts of the walls. When I finished the job, I felt a great deal of satisfaction. I had to pat myself on the back. Even my dad said that I did a good job."

Obrigado desde já.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
Ricardo F. Bernardi 6 26 454
My bedroom was painted last summer (by me). The job was finished in one week. First, the ceiling and the walls were washed by using warm water and mild detergent. Then the chinks and the pores were sealed with putty. After the putty dried, the ceiling and the walls could be painted. A latex paint was used because it is easy to apply and cleans up with water. Half a week was needed to finish this part of the job. The paint was applied evenly carefully because I did not want to have to apply two coats. A color, which was very close to the original one, was used. A ladder was needed (by me) to paint the ceiling and the upper parts of the walls. A great deal of satisfaction was felt by me when the job was finished. My back had to be patted by myself. Even my dad said that a good job was done.

You should read:
(1) existe-diferenca-de-uso-entre-half-e-middle-t25990.html