Exercício: Prova do Vestibular ou Enem de Inglês

Como resolver o exercício a seguir?

Texto:

Woody Allen's 'Sweet and Lowdown' has received great critical acclaim, not least in the perceptive review of it by Jonathan Romney. But not even he has discussed the aspect of the film I found the most intriguing.
That 'Interiors' was made as a tribute to Bergman was immediately recognised, but no review I have seen has pointed out that 'Sweet and Lowdown' reflects not only Allen's love of jazz, but also his love for Fellini. In this case, the homage takes the form of appropriating and reworking the plotline of 'La Strada (1954)'. Samantha Morton's superb performance as the mute Hattie in Allen's film has caused comparisons to be made with the blind heroine of Chaplin's 'City Lights (1931)', but it's even more relevant to recall that Giulietta Masina's Gelsomina in 'La Strada' was also Chaplinesque. Both Hattie and Gelsomina are loveable characters with more than a touch of simple-mindedness, and each is exploited by a travelling performer, the man they love. What makes this more than a passing parallel is the fact that both films lead to the same conclusion, a scene in which the man comes to the belated realisation that the woman he abandoned had been the love of his life, and also discovers that he has lost her.
If I found 'Sweet and Lowdown' immensely fascinating without being wholly satisfying, it was because I was at once convinced that it is a variation on a film which cannot be matched, and which for me is Fellini's greatest.

(Sight and sound, August 2000.)

1. (UFRS) O possessivo, usado como em "Woody Allen's Sweet and Lowdown", está correto em todas as alternativas abaixo, exceto em:

A) There was a two hours' delay at the airport in London.
B) Anthony Burgess's A Clockwork Orange is a milestone in modern literature.
C) In our last holidays we had to cope with our young relatives' weird ideas. .
D) Elizabeth I's interest on sea voyages brought development to England.
E) Maggie and Millie's eyebrows are so thin you can hardly see them.

A resposta é a alternativa E, porém não entendi o por quê. Alguém poderia me explicar também o por quê de na alternativa B " Anthony Burgess's" vem acompanhado do apóstrofo s, sendo que já tem s no final.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
3 24 206
A resposta é a alternativa E, porém não entendi o por quê
̶M̶a̶g̶g̶i̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶M̶i̶l̶l̶i̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶e̶y̶e̶b̶r̶o̶w̶s̶ = a sobrancelha que pertence a Maggie e a Millie (como uma sobrancelha pode pertencer a duas pessoas?)

O correto seria : Maggie's and Millie's eyebrows (A sobrancelha de Maggie e a sobrancelha de Millie)
lguém poderia me explicar também o por quê de na alternativa B " Anthony Burgess's" vem acompanhado do apóstrofo s, sendo que já tem s no final.
Quando nomes próprios terminam com S, acrescenta-se 's ou apenas '. (É opcional)
Anthony Burgess's A Clockwork Orange ou Anthony Burgess' A Clockwork Orange estão corretos. (obs. "A Clockwork Orange" é o nome de um livro")