Exercício: Reescrever frases

Frase: I think she plays the lottery
EXEMPLO = o que era para ser feito: she used to play the lottery \ I don't know why she doesn't play the lottery anymore.
Agora tem essas frases e tem que fazer o mesmo que eu fiz no exemplo acima
1- I think he is a very responsible person
2- They always go to art galleries
3- I think the prices are very low
4- Customers give very good tips
5- He goes for a walk every morning
6- She studies a lot
7- He works for a multinational company
8- They go out all the time
9- he plays for the college team

Me ajudem por favor a fazer esse exercicio pois eu não entendi é só fazer igual no exemplo. Obrigada !

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
OEstudantedeIngles 2 16 113
Hey =)

I think he is a very responsible person > He used to be a very responsible person" > I don't know why he isn't a responsible person anymore.."

They always go to art galleries- They used to go to art galleries> I don't know why they don't go to art galleries anymore"

I think the prices are very low- > The prices used to be very low- I don't know why the prices aren't low anymore"

Customers give very good tips - Customers used to give very good tips -> I don't know why the costumers don't give tips anymore<

He goes for a walk every morning - He used to go for a walk every morning- I don't know why he doesn't go for a walk in the morning anymore."

She studies a lot - She used to study a lot - I don't know why she doesn't study any more"

He works for a multinational company- > He used to work for a multinational company> I ddon't know why he doesn't work for a multionational company anymore"

They go out all the time- They used to go out all the time - I don't know why they don't go out anymore"

He plays for the college team> He used to play for the college team- I don't know why he doesn't play for the college team any more"

;)
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Well done, OEstudante! Way to go buddy!