Expressões do Filme "Crepúsculo (Twilight)": No way, shoulder to cry on, hell-raiser

O que significa no way, shoulder to cry on e hell-raiser nas frases?

1. CHARLIE:So what do you think of your homecoming gift? BELLA: No way. The truck is for me?
2. ERIC: You're Isabella Swan, the new girl. Hi. I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need. Tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on.
3. CHARLIE: Just ‘cause they're newcomers. We're lucky to have a surgeon like Dr. Cullen at our podunk hospital. Lucky his wife wanted to live in a small town. Lucky his kids aren't like a lot of the hell-raisers around here.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
CHARLIE:Então o que pensa do seu presente de regresso (de boas vindas à pessoa que está voltando) a casa?
BELLA: Nem pensar.

Or Bella: de jeito nenhum!/de forma alguma/sem chance/nem a pau Juvenal! (mais enfático aqui)/nunca! (também enfaticamente se objetando à uma idea ou sugestão).

Hell-raisers - barulhentos/arteiros/peraltas/travessos/bagunceiros/sapecas/espevitados/inquitetos/levados/irrequitetos/capetinhas'.
And many others adjectives.
It was referring to other kids around the neighbourhood compared to the kids of Doctor Cullen. The latter are naturally calm (of course, applying the proportions - kids are expected to be playful and lively to some degree).
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Ah, I was going to forget that one:

Anything you need. Tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on.
Qualquer coisa (que precisar). Guia de turista, companheiro de almoço, (confidente ou) um ombro amigo pra chorar quando precisar.

Tipo: um ombro pra encostar a cabeça e chorar quando for preciso.