Frase sobre Filme em inglês: ''The film to end all films''
If you describe something as, for example, the deal to end all deals or the film to end all films, you mean that it is very important or successful, and that compared to it all other deals or films seem second-rate. For example: It was going to be a party to end all parties, which means the best party ever.
- Tópicos Relacionados
- Sobre um diálogo do filme The Theory of Everything
- Frase do Filme ''Karatê Kid'': ''Wax on, wax off.''
- Frase de Harry Potter (filme): it's not every day your young
- Frase do Filme "O Halloween de Hubie'': ''That's quite commendable''
- O que significa "Great, kid. Don’t get cocky'' (frase do Filme Star Wars)