From last class x Of last class: Qual utilizar

How do I say it? This the word "from last class or of last class"?
Algo que você aprendeu na aula passada e quer comentar que viu escrito em algum lugar.
Essa é a palavra da aula passada escrita nesse artigo ou nessa música.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
Review your notes from the previous class or lecture, any graded test or assignment that was returned to you at the last class meeting...

Here "from" somehow means origins, where the notes come from (the previous class, of course).
"At" the last class meeting - "at" to emphasize that it was at some place where there was a gathering of people, where there were many people, and meeting reinforce the idea.
Normally, "in the last class/previous class" would do. So I would stick to it, in normal ways, I mean.
COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
In the last previous/class we/you learned that...

Previous = last, but we can say "in one of the previous classes" [ BUT NOT in one of the...last classes.]