From last class x Of last class: Qual utilizar

How do I say it? This the word "from last class or of last class"?
Algo que você aprendeu na aula passada e quer comentar que viu escrito em algum lugar.
Essa é a palavra da aula passada escrita nesse artigo ou nessa música.

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
Review your notes from the previous class or lecture, any graded test or assignment that was returned to you at the last class meeting...

Here "from" somehow means origins, where the notes come from (the previous class, of course).
"At" the last class meeting - "at" to emphasize that it was at some place where there was a gathering of people, where there were many people, and meeting reinforce the idea.
Normally, "in the last class/previous class" would do. So I would stick to it, in normal ways, I mean.
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
In the last previous/class we/you learned that...

Previous = last, but we can say "in one of the previous classes" [ BUT NOT in one of the...last classes.]