From portuguese to english.

Oii .. Por favor, alguém pode me ajudar com a tradução?

"Ele teria olhos azuis e um cheiro doce como dos campos nos fins das tardes de outono.
Ele seria muito inteligente e articulado com as mulheres.
Passaria um ar de vagabundo, mas eu saberia que no fundo ele é um verdadeiro príncipe.
ele seria meu e eu seria dele. não no sentido de posse, mas no sentido de entrega e lealdade.
ele reconheceria meu cheiro e o toque da minha pele mesmo que passasse anos sem me tocar.
e ele diria que sou linda toda vez que a gente fizesse amor.
e todas as vezes, sem importar o tempo que durasse, seriam únicas, mágicas. Como se fosse a primeira vez.
E só pelo olhar ele diria que me ama."

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
6 respostas
Ordenar por: Votos
Briigada querido.
Thomas 7 62 296
Another effort:

His eyes would be blue and he would have a sweet scent like that of the fields on fall afternoons.
He would be very intelligent and not at a loss for words around women.
He would have the air of a wanderer, but I would know that deep within he is a prince.
He would be mine and I would be his, not in the sense of possessing but in that of surrender and loyalty.
He would know my scent and the feel of my skin even if years went by without without touching me,
and he would would say I am pretty every time we made love.
And every time, regardless how much time passed, would be unique, magical. As if it were the first time.
And only by his look would he say he loves me.

Notes:
(1) Perfume is bought at the store. Some smells are ugly. I did not use it because of its possibly negative meaning.
Some scents can be bought, but others are natural. Perfume and scent have positive meanings. One more thing, men by/wear colognes, not perfumes. Perfume is rarely used in reference to men.
(2) to be not at a loss for words = to be able to talk easily, not to be silent (does not mean talkative)
(3) Vagabundo has various translation. A "bum" is someone who doesn't like to work, someone unreliable. A "wanderer" is someone who travels without a fixed destination.
(4) Olhar has multiple translations. "His eyes" sounds nice, but I went with "his look". A personal choice.
Muitiiissimo obrigada professor .
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Danielle,

Algumas sugestões:

He would have blue eyes and a sweet perfume like that of fields late in Autumn afternoons.
He would be very intelligent and good at talking with women.
He would be mine and I would be his.
He'd recognize my perfume and the touch of my skin even if he went years without touching me and he would say I am beautiful every time we made love.
And every time, no matter how long it would last, would be unique and magical, like it was the first time, and only through his eyes he'd say he loved me.

Boa sorte!
;S

"He would have blue eyes and a sweet perfum like the fields on autumn end afternoons.
He would be very inteligent and talkative to the women. (Passaria um ar de vagabundo) but I'd know he'd be a true prince.
He would be mine and I would be of him, not on (Sentido de posse) but on (Sentido de entrega e lealdade).
He'd recognize my perfum and the touch of my skin (Mesmo que passase) years without touch me and would say I am beautiful every time we made love.
And every time, no matter the time it took, would be unique and magics like if it was the first time, and only by the eye he'd say he love me."

Pode me ajudar na correção, professor ?
COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Danielle,

Como parte das regras do fórum, é necessário que você envie sua tentativa de tradução em inglês.

normas-de-conduta-t6753.html

Boa sorte!