Going to NYC: Prep for the exchange

Hello,
Today I started a new journey to learn english, I go to NYC in November.
But I need bettering a lot my english and practicing, listening and speak. I'm really not good at it.

Well, I'm going through an agency and I will study in Rennert School - NYC for one month, twenty hours per week.
Do you wanna truth? I'm afraid. Lol.

My prep to not get so lost is study thirty to sixty minutes for period of the day. Per example;
- At Morning (Study listening - Podcasts, content EnglishTown)
- At Noon (Study Speak - With teachers of the EnglishTown)
- At Night (Review)

I will try this week and validate that it is a good strategy study.

One times on the week I will report my progress and difficulties encountered in the method.

About EF English Town, the method works for me and I like it.

Well, that's right.
I know that I have sinned in my grammar, but I will have evolution!

See You Later, until to the next diary.
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 35970 4 32 631
Today I started a new journey to learn English, I am going (1) to NYC in November.
But I need to better/to improve my English and practicing, listening and speaking (skills). I'm really not good at it.

Well, I'm going through an agency and I will study in Rennert School - NYC for one month, twenty hours per week.
Do you wanna know (the) truth? I'm afraid. LOL.

My preparation not to get so lost when I am there is to study a period of thirty to sixty-minutes each day. This could be
as the following schedule:
- In the morning (study of listening - podcasts, EnglishTown contents/material),
- In the afternoon (study of speaking - with the help of teachers of the EnglishTown) and
- At night (review/recap)

I will try it out this week and will see if that is a good strategy.

Once a week I will report my progress and difficulties encountered in the method.

For the time being, EF English Town method works for me and I like it (2).

Well, that's it.
I know that I have made some grammar mistakes, but I will improve with time!

See you later, until the next diary installment.

(1)I am going to talk about plans.
(2) Or - "The EF English Town method has been working for me, and I like it."

====================================================
I think you might be interested in knowing something points you need to focus. Here you go:
1-Punctuation would help you a lot.
2-Consider some variety with wording, rephrasing some sentences. You can use a Thesaurus Dictionary online, and then look up words translated into Portuguese (you can use an English-Portuguese dictionary).
3-Study the topic of capitalization as well, please.

This is not a comprehensive comment or something, it´s just a first draft, others may polish it further.
I wish you good luck with your English studies. ;)
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
thanks for help. I will practice it.