“Habemus vaccinum”

Cinnamon 16 60 498
A nurse has received Brazil's first vaccine dose after health regulators gave emergency approval to two jabs.
Regulator Anvisa gave the green light to vaccines from Oxford-AstraZeneca and China's Sinovac, doses of which will be distributed among all 27 states.
Brazil has the world's second-highest death toll from Covid-19 and cases are rising again across the country.
From www.bbc.com

Above all, I believe that the majority of the Brazilian population is hopeful with the approval of the first vaccines in the country. Apart from the growing negationism, we can finally see an answer to our needs. In order to share information on this topic, I offer the following questions:

Do you believe that after the start of vaccination the number of infected people should drop in a short time?
Are we going to continue to have to take care to avoid contamination of Covid-19?
When is the pandemic likely to end?

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Do you believe that after the start of vaccination the number of infected people should drop in a short time?
Are we going to continue to have to take care to avoid contamination of Covid-19?
When is the pandemic likely to end?
Yes, but there are some Brazilians who refuse to get a Covid-19 vaccination. And that will certainly make things difficult.
Yes, we'll still have to be careful to avoid infection.
I believe the pandemic won't be over until May.