Have a blessed Easter!

maryziller 1 2
Happy Easter!

What are you doing for Easter?
Do you celebrate Easter Sunday and Easter Monday like they do in Germany?
How old is tool old to get an Easter basket filled with chololate?

My kids are grown, so I am not giving then an Easter egg hunt this year, but I am still making an Easter Basket full of chocolate. You never outgrow chocolate.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Oh thank you so much. I wish you the same!

I got two big easter eggs so far, and I hope I can get some more. I am a chocolate addicted lad that the more chocolate I get, the axious I am to give it a go to feel its taste. We planned a game in my job [between my co-workers] called here in Brazil 'Amigo secreto' [Secret friend]. But indeed Idk how it is called there in the USA. My secret friend got me gobsmacked because I didn't have any clue that it was her [Marilia, a close friend of mine]! It was funny and delicious at the same time.

P.S.: How lucky your kids are.

Regards,
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
HI there Renan!

Amigo secreto = Secret Santa ;)
Oh nice to see.

Thank you.
maryziller 1 2
The term "Secret Santa" is only used at Christmas time, though. Gift exchange by lottery or having a drawing for a gift exchange could be used to describe amigo segreto.