"Have I got a story for you!" Right or wrong?

Hi, folks!

I've been surfing over some websites and one sentence,in particular, catch my attention:
"Oh man, have I got a story for you! Michelle and I decided to head for the coast for our honeymoon."

Why does the first clause "Oh man,Have I got a story for you!" The "have I got" are put in the "wrong" cadence? Shouldn't it be "I have got a story for you!" ?

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
It seems "inversion" for emphasis:

Usually, we put the expression at the beginning of the sentence to emphasise what we're saying. It makes our sentence sound surprising or striking or unusual. It also sounds quite formal.
http://www.perfect-english-grammar.com/inversion.html

In that case, "cheerfulness" as previously was pointed out.
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
It's actually a rethorical question. The sentence is phrased as a question so that it conveys cheerfulness. It's just like when we say in Portuguese "Adivinha a história que eu tenho pra te contar!" but we don't actually mean the person should guess.