Have you ever been involved in a car accident?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
No, thanks God I've never been involved in any grave accident.

If you suffer, or suffered something like that, the secret is to keep calm and warm. The better way to solve any kind of problem is to keep calm.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Gustavo Dias escreveu:No, thanks God I've never been involved in any grave accident.

If you suffer, or suffered something like that, the secret is to keep calm and warm. The better way to solve any kind of problem is to keep calm.

Gustavo,

Please review my rewrite with five minor changes, and let me know what you think about it and if you have any questions. Otherwise your post is very good, and easily understood.

"No, thank God, I've never been involved in any grave accident. If you suffer or have suffered something like that, the secret is to keep calm and warm, because the best way to solve any kind of problem is to keep calm."
No, I can't drive yet... but I will start my drive class next weak, so I hope not to become a victim of this kind of accident.
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
You unintentionally wrote, "... next weak..." when you should have written, "... next week..."
I'm never been involved in a serious accident. Only one time, when I passed in a crossroad, unfortunally a rider crashed in my car, but we were slowly and only my car kneaded. I hope never be involved in serious car accident.
I'm never been involved in a serious accident. Only one time, when I passed in a crossroad, unfortunally a rider crashed in my car, but we were slowly and only my car kneaded. I hope I never get involve in serious car accident.
No, fortunately I have never been involved in car accidente, but there were accidents involving my father and one brother of mine. About the one involving my father, he was going back to home in the last day of 2002, after working a day long, and he was stopped waiting for the traffic light turn green, when a guy crashed on my father's car. The big deal wasn't the crash, to be honest, it was who was in that vehicle, the daughter's that man, who had mental health problems and started shouting a lot, very scared about the accident thing.

For my own luck, I have never seen any grave car accident! As some friends told before, frequently we are just victims from imprudence done by others.

See you folks!
Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2170 7 53
Hi there,

Unfortunately, I've already been involved once. A drunk driver's crossed the road from a wrong position and has hit left door of the car I've been driving. Luckely, we've just had material damages. But, let me say it's not easy to stay calm in situations like that. It's one of the worst things to do! You must make an effort in order to not lose your mind! Well, as I've already written above, most important is that all of us in the car haven't been hurt.

Regards.