Have you ever broken a bone?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Yes. I broken my left collar bone when I was sixteen years old.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
No,I have never either.And I'm the kind of guy that like to jump and do all the kind of child's thing,since I used to be one.But in the other hand I'm very carefull.I know all the risks I'm taking and so I can mesure the hole situation as an adult really;)
No I haven't; but in my childhood I wanted for to use plaster.
No, I've never broken a bone, at least I think I haven't, once at school, in PE class, I was playing Dodgeball, and a girl fell over me and over my fist, later, I couldn't move it, it was weak, a lot of girls came to help me, wet my hand, lol, it was a little weird, but I think it got better. Recently, my stepbrother and I was playing the same game, and he threw the ball exactly to my thumb, which was outstretched, it hurt a lot, I couldn't move it (again) and it couldn't flex totally, any pressure made it hurt, but nowadays, it doesn't hurt, but it still can't flex totally! I don't know why, and until now, my right thumb is the double than my left thumb!
Avatar do usuário EugenioTM 320 9
Yes, I broke my forearm once at a waterpark, when I was 9. I remember it was really painfull and I couldn't open my hand right after I broke it. It took almost 2 months to get better :?
Avatar do usuário Jerry Dorien 1390 3 34
yes, I recently had xrays of my neck and I discovered that I have a back trouble at cervical.
No , luck me :D
Yes, Once time i have broken my left arm
Yes, twice when i was playing soccerball
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
No, I never broke a bone. But I had a lot of fun ;)