Have you ever broken a bone?

Yes, i've broke a bone when i was 12, playing soccer, i was playing that game very well, when i was about to score the goalkeeper broke my knee.
POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
Yes,I had broken my arm when I was a little boy.I fell from the roof.
Marlon X19 5 16
hi!

Yes, I already brobe my arm, I was kidding with my friend and so I fell... It's been 4 years!!!
felipeh6 7 58
Unfortunately yes. Once I was playing soccer, I fell down in a wrong way and broke both left forearm bones called "radius" and "ulna". I've still have 8 bolts(screws) inside my left forearm because of that.
No, I have never broken a bone.
I hope that this never happens in my life.
I was broke my collarbone this month ; I'm so sad. Its very bad.
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Flavia.lm escreveu:(...)- Little Flavia once thought she could fly, threw herself on a hammock, the 'landing' did not work well and there she was on the floor, screaming in pain. Three weeks with the left arm in plaster.
(...)
Complementing...

Old Flavia hasn't learned how to walk yet; she was going downstairs and missed the last step, broke a little bone in her left foot and will be wearing plaster for some weeks :cry:

A piece of advice: Use handrail!
ernando 2
I have never broken a bone (Thanks God!). I am very careful about it because I think that it would be a horrible experience, it is very unpleasant to watch a person after breaking a bone, I get goosebumps just thinking about it! I hope to never break a bone.
Well, I have never broken a bone, it's something that I cannot explain due to the fact I used to be a very excited child, playing soccer all day long, as much as others plays. But a brother of mine has broken a bone for four times, twice his left arm, playing soccer and I was with him these occasions. I think I'm a lucky boy, you know, because I was a really excited child, in a "dangerous" situation most of the time and something worse never happened to my bones... :)
No, I haven't. I don't do dangerous sports or something like this
HELLO EVERYONE! This is my answer to the question:

Have you ever broken a bone?
No, I've never broken any bone of my body. Which is kinda awkward, since I hear so many people telling stories about it. It feels like some part of my childhood is missing. But I'm pretty sure it's not something I regret not having. Pain, doctor and recovery... no thanks.

Changed the accents just for fun and also because some people make such a big deal about it.
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
I've never broken any bone.
I never broke a bone.
I broke seven times wen I was young, arms and legs too.
No, I Haven´t. I have never broken my bone. I don´t like run!
No, I've never broked a bone.
I'm very lucky guy, cause I fell of a horse, over my arm, and nothing happens to it!! And I'm a heavy guy....
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
I had broken my leg when I was a child, I think that I was two or three.
After that I've never broken my leg or another bone.