Have you ever dreamed in English?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
isabelladevonne escreveu:No! And I never thought it would be good, but now I think it would. I want (:

Isabella,

I would like to make some changes in your post and have you deterimine why I did so, then let me know if you understand the reasoning or if you need me to explain them.

No! And I never thought it would be good, but now I think it would be. I want to do it.

I hope that you can profit from my posts.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
No I've never dreamed in English... But I already imagined if one day it happens with me... It'll be nice... :)
* * * My Dreams Are Mute * * *

I can wake up and say what I and the other people in my dream were talking about, but IN the dream no one says a single word, we may laugh, scream... whatever, but no words.
Yes, I have. Every once in a while I have dreams in English, but unfortunately when I wake up I am not able to recall what I was saying in it. On one occasion, I was speaking in my English class and on the second one I was travelling abroad and speaking to the foreigners I had met there. :D
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
Me, I keep having recurrent dreams about my co-workers. In one such dream one of my female co-workers fondled my hair. The following night's sleep had me dreaming of my gorgeous ex-personnel manager. She wore a bathing suit and would look back over her right shoulder at me. As in all my dreams either symptomatically or pragmatically I could never hear what the characters uttered, if anything. (I don't think the characters would [bother to] hear me either.)
I'm not complete sure if i have but normally i don't coz i have this blockade with fiding words and make right sentences.I'm not used to think in english that much,I already know ,and it's now something automatic,that when i write or read something i do not translate it.I think i keep doing this i'll start dream in english as soon as possible.
OMG! Thought I was the only one, haha. Now I see it's pretty normal.
I've already dreamed I was talkin' in english with all the people in the dream itself. It's really nice when you wake up and you realize "My God, I knew how to say words that I've never even really known yet" HSAUSHUAHUAS
I can't remember any of those dreams, but I'm sure I said a lot of things that I don't even think 'bout now, like goin' after these words I don't actually know yet. But however, it's a very nice experience.
Ah, I know how to speak French too, so I already had an entire dream in French. But of course, it was much more complicated. KKKKKKKKKKKK
No, I haven't ever dreamed in inglish. But a few times I dreamed with a complete piece of work of classic music. Even an opera. Quite marvellous! I tryied to reproduce it on my mind after I waked up, but it lasted just a little. The melody sounded so sharp in certain moments that I couldn't sing. If the brain could be registred in the future maybe I'll have lots of contributes to do. I have already dreamed about architecture and furniture designs. Even waked up, daydreaming, I've seen in my mind quite exquisites shoes and awsome car designs. I'm a high top artist in this lack of imagination.
Flávia Gabriela escreveu:No, I haven't ever dreamed in inglish. But a few times I dreamed with a complete piece of work of classic music. Even an opera. Quite marvellous! I tryied to reproduce it on my mind after I waked up, but it lasted just a little. The melody sounded so sharp in certain moments that I couldn't sing. If the brain could be registred in the future maybe I'll have lots of contributes to do. I have already dreamed about architecture and furniture designs. Even waked up, daydreaming, I've seen in my mind quite exquisites shoes and awsome car designs. I'm a high top artist in this lack of imagination.

Flavia,

I would like to offer some suggestions to improve your post. They will be in the form of a rewrite, and I would appreciate if you would let me know what you think about it and if it helped you.

"No I have never dreamed in English. But a few times have I dreamed with a complete work of classical music, and once with an opera in the dream, the experience was quite marvellous. I tried to reproduce the music in in my mind after I awakened, but the memory lasted only a short time. The melody was so sharp at certain times that I could not sing along.

In the future if the brain's thoughts could be registered while sleeping maybe I'll be able to make contributions in architecture, furniture design, shoe design and automotive styling as I have dreamed about exqisite examples in each of these fields."

Thank you for considering my suggestions, I hope you are able to profit from the rewrite.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
No, I've never dreamed in English.. I wish someday dream in English, because once a friend told me that we just really know other language only when we dream in this language.

Well, actuallyl last month I dreamed that I was at my first english school! :D So we were talking in English, can it be? hhauhauhaiusdha