Have you ever dreamed in English?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Heartbeatsound,

I would like to suggest that when writing in English you do not drop the "g" in words like talking and going, also it would be better if you did not drop the "a" in about. I realize that many Americans drop those letters when talking however it is incorrect while speaking and even worse in writing. I firmly believe that we, as students, should strive to use the proper form and avoid slang at all times.

Otherwise your post was very good. Nice work.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Well, if I have ever dreamed in English, I don't remember. But I hope some of theses days I have the chance.
And I would like to thank Bill for help us so much here at the forum. You have so much patience. Thank you!

See you, guys! \Õ
Israel_Ribeiro escreveu:Well, if I have ever dreamed in English, I don't remember. But I hope some of theses days I have the chance.
And I would like to thank Bill for help us so much here at the forum. You have so much patience. Thank you!

See you, guys! \Õ

Israel,

You might want to consider the following suggestions hidden in my rewrite of the above post.

"Well, if I have ever dreamed in English I don't remember doing so, but I hope to do so someday.
Also I would like to thank Bill for helping us so much here on the forum. ..."

You and all my friends at EE are more than welcome. Now at the risk of getting in trouble with Flavia Im ;) , Por Nada Minha Amigas, and Meu Amigos :D . I will continue offering suggestions as long as I feel that I am helping my friends in their English studies, therefore your feedback and comments on my posts are important to me.
THe very first time I dreamt in English was when I was in London, for an exchange program. It was awesome! That was when I realized I could think in English!!
You see, Bill? That's what I'm talking about.
Thank you. :)
I think I have never dreamed in english...(Usually I don't remember my dreams). It should be very cool, I hope it happens to me soon :D
Well, if I have dreamed once, I just can't remember. Actually, I can barely remember my dreams in Portuguese... :lol:

But, if does it work as a confort thought, I catch me up thinking and speaking in english around the corners sometimes.

It would be surely really nice to dream in English (and also in French, as I'm studying both languages ;) ).
laryro escreveu:Well, if I have dreamed once, I just can't remember. Actually, I can barely remember my dreams in Portuguese... :lol:

But, if does it work as a confort thought, I catch me up thinking and speaking in english around the corners sometimes.

It would be surely really nice to dream in English (and also in French, as I'm studying both languages ;) ).

Laryssa,

"Please consider the following rewrite and let me know if you understand why I made the changes that I did.

If I have dreamed in English I can not remember it, actually, I can barely remember my dreams in Portuguese. :lol:

But if I do someday, it will be a comforting thought, because I sometimes catch myself thinking and speaking in English without realizing it.

I would really like to dream in English and French as I'm studying both languages
."

Good luck in your studies.
Hey, Bill!

Thank you for your support! I really appreciate that.

I'm not that good in English because I've been learning it by myself at home since I was 8 years old, so my vocabulary doesn't go as far as that and I have some problems with grammar. However, I don't think you got what I was trying to say when I wrote "if does it work as a comfort thought, blablablabla".

I was intending to say that "thinking and speaking in English without realizing it" works as a comfort thought, got it?

Anyway, thank you, Bill! :)

PS: By the way, did I write my signature in the right way?
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Laryssa,

Your signature is just fine, however I would prefer your corrected sentence to use comforting thought rather than comfort thought.

Thanks for replying and correcting my misunderstanding of what thoughts you were trying to convey.