Have you ever dreamed in English?

Yes. It happened today. I'm so happy for that. :P
I was in the my friend's big house, who was decendent of Japanese, playing video-game, but I did'nt talk anything to him. When I was going to his bedroom, his relatives arrived, until then unknown for me. It was an extended family.
First, I spoke with a little boy and a little girl: "Hello, what's your names?". "It's ..." (I can't remember what they said) - said they. "Nice to meet you". "Nice to meet you too." They were so nice to me.
Right after, the rest of his relatives sat on the cough and talked to me. His sister exclamed "Vitor, you speak English!!" and I said "Yeah". :lol: His mother and aunt were dressed of Indians - I don't know why.
I spoke so naturally with them all. As I woke up, I wrote down what can be seen above.
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
No, unfortunately I've never dreamed in English, it's unbelievable cause at some nights I stay at bed watching American Tv, almost sleeping, and even though, I don't dream in English, I think all my dreams are in Brazil, I've never thought to go to USA in my dreams. Maybe there's nothing important to do there!
Yes, I dreamed I was taking a doubt in English, do not remember, but I think it was the verb "did".
Unfortunately not! I once hear that you know when you are fluent in english when you start dream in that idiom!
But i´m sure very soon i will.
I promise i will tell my dream here!
Zed
A couple days ago I had a dream in English! I dreamed that I was talking with Rafael Nadal (tennis player) in english. I remember each single word I asked to him.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Eu: - Hey Rafael Nadal, How are you?
Nadal - Hey what's up?
Eu: Nadal, Why your left arm is much bigger than the right arm?
Nadal: Oh...It's normal for people that play tennis.
Eu: But I play tennis either and my arms are not like that.

End.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I've dreamed like that sometimes and I think it's very nice and very stimulant. You start to realize the English becoming part of your daily life, I mean, you kind of start thiking in english, at least for me. I study english all the time! I'm in touch with the english all day, mainly here in EE.
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
"But I play tennis either [...]" - Incorrect :(
"But I also play tennis [...]" - Correct :)
POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
Rafael and Marcio,

Another suggestion:

"Nadal, why is your left arm much bigger ...." is the proper construction.

By the way, I have the same problem when I try to speak or write in Portuguese. Now, where did I leave that (expletive deleted) verb? ;)
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Bill, acknowledged. Thank you.
Jedson 2 2
No, I'm not.
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Jedson escreveu:No, I'm not.
If I may...

Have you ever ...
Yes, I have (already dreamed in English)
No, I've never (dreamed in English).
Jedson 2 2
Flavia.lm escreveu:
Jedson escreveu:No, I'm not.
If I may...

Have you ever ...
Yes, I have (already dreamed in English)
No, I've never (dreamed in English).

Thanks Flavinha.
POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
Ravenna 3
Yes.

I have dreamed in English so many times... Last time I remember I had a dream in English... Um, let me think for second, well, I think I did, a few days ago or even a month ago, it may seem crazy but I dreamt that I was writing episodes for CSI shows lol I even talked to the actors and directors O.o It was pretty much real lol I got a bit sad when I woke up and realized I was just dreaming... Because, well, sometimes I write some detective stories :D but i'm just a writer wannabe, you know... May be someday I'll write some good script and sell it ;) Who knows??
Becoming a professional writer for tv series...Impossible?

C-ya!!
Hello Everybody!

Yes I did! When you live abroad for one year or so, to dream in english is a peace of cake... hehehehe

Happy 2011 to all!
I think I did so, yes... But I can't remember it...
Most of the time I forget my dreams besides some faint details... Once I woke up after a very strange dream, decided to write a poem as it inspired me to do so, but in the end I forgot the dream...

But that's normal, as far as I know. According to a study, most people forget their dreams in a couple of hours, I believe. I've read it somewhere...
I dreamed that Justin Bieber was doing a show in my town, I wanted to hug him and I was up on stage and asked him a hug and he gave me was so good! I dream with him every night! I Love it!
Pattye escreveu:I dreamed that Justin Bieber was doing a show in my town, I wanted to hug him and I was up on stage and asked him a hug and he gave me was so good! I dream with him every night! I Love it!
Pattye,

May I suggest a few improvements in your post, I will show them as a rewrite.

"I dreamed that Justin Beiber was doing a show in my town. I was on stage and wanted to hug him so I asked him for a hug and the one he gave me was so good! I dream of him every night! I love dreaming about him! (or, I love him!)"

If you will compare the two variations, I think you will be able to see why I made the changes that I did, if not please let me know and I will attempt to explain.
POWER QUESTIONS
Yes, I have.
I dreamed I was walking throughout my city, when a couple asked me how they could get to Maracanã stadium.
In my dream I showed them how to do it, but after some minutes, I noticed that I had given the wrong directions...
I tried to run in order to reach them, but I gave up after a long run.

I had another dream in english.
I dreamed I saw a foreigner being robbed. I got desperate. After the criminal leaves, I helped him to stay calmer.
:mrgreen:
I've never dreamed I was speaking to someone in english. Though I have already dreamed many times I was singing english songs to myself. I love when that happens because I often wake up with the song still in my head and keep singing it during all day.
Once I dreamed I went to New York and when I was walking in the mall, I met a friend who I had never talked personally. We went out to lunch together and the whole time we were talking in English. In another dream, I was in a market in China and needed to get to the airport, then I requested information for a lady. LOL hahaha
Hello, people!
Twice, in first, so many years ago, I made a duet with Paul McCartney, yes, very amazing, :), in a theatre, he was playing guitar sat down in a chair and I was stand up, singing that song Let me In. It was very amazing, I waked up very happy thinking how am I crazy? kkkk.
In second, a couple days ago, I was talking with Ashton Kutcher, he was a friend of mine, and he liked to talk with me because I was some kind of confident of him, he trusted in me, and he said that with me he can be honest and talk the truth.

Tell the truth, I'm very crazy. :0)

Kisses
I've already dreamed in English. I dreamed in English three weeks ago. It was a very, very crazy dream. I don't remember if I undertood what I speak. But I remember that I was speaking with a friend who speaks English in real life. We were at the school.
POWER QUESTIONS
Yes i have, but when i awoke up, what a bizzare situation, cuz i couldn't remember my dream anylonger. So rightnow, i can't tell it.
Yes, I have.
Actually, it happened many times ;
Once, I dreamed of being in New York, I went to the Empire States, to the Times Square, to the Central Park, and another places.
I was accompanied(?) by three american friends [ I was american, either ], I was really excited.
That's the funny part, when I woke up, I thought I was still in New York, I woke so happy. But I realized, it was just a dream, hahaha ; Sad but true ;

See ya !
Yeah my friends, but only one time and it happend a couple days ago. After speaking in English to a friend of mine for two hours, I went sleep after that and I dreamed speaking in English to plenty of people who I don't know and it lasted all night long. It was a curious dream, but for sure it was influenced by that conversation before sleeping.
No, i have never dreamed in english...
By Belinassi Saturday sepetember 17 , 2011

Of course . Sometimes I have dreamed but when I wake up ! I don't remember about my dream.

What pettry.

By By
POWER QUESTIONS
I have been in United States since august of 2011 and I haven't dreamed in english.
In actually my dream is dream in English ,because it means that you're total involved with the language and your brain is working for helps you learn.
I really would like to dream in english...
No, I haven't, but I'd like to.
No. And I have never think about this. Thats cool.
No,unfortunaly I never dreamed in English.