Have you ever dreamed in English?

No, I barely dream, much less in English :p
TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
i dreamed entering illegally in the USA from the boarder of mexico
I never dreamed in english,I stay very sad because some people say that when dreamed in english is because we are learning. Is true?
No, I never dreamed in English. My dream is to dream in English, because only then shall I sure that I am speaking the language.
Yes , i did. I was in New York walking on the streets.
No, my dreams are mostly silent or I don't remember what I say.
CURSO DE PRONÚNCIA
Domine todos os sons do inglês com o nosso novo curso de pronúncia. O professor Adir Ferreira, referência no ensino de pronúncia, criou este curso especialmente para o English Experts. INICIAR AGORA
I've already dreamed in English.
This happens to me a lot and I love it.
ernando 2
Yes, once, I don't remember it very well, I just remember that in that dream I and the people that I was talking to were speaking in English. :)

I woke up that morning really happy because I always wanted to have a dream of speaking in English with other people. :D
I never dreamed in English, but I want to, and I can't wait for this.
Marlon X19 5 16
Yes, I've already dreamed in english...

It was about 6 months ago.

I'm gonna tell you my dream:

I was at home and suddenly a strange, who I don't know in my real life (I met him on facebook), came in into my home, and we started talking in english, it was great because I was speaking fluent, on this dream. My dream didn't last very much. :D
I´ve dreamed a lot, and, almost all times, my english´s perfect... tnks guys !
CURSO DE PRONÚNCIA
Domine todos os sons do inglês com o nosso novo curso de pronúncia. O professor Adir Ferreira, referência no ensino de pronúncia, criou este curso especialmente para o English Experts. INICIAR AGORA
I never dreamed in English man but I think that's a nice dream.
Oh my god, i never dreamed in English, would be very nice dream it, or very funny. Hahahaha. Now i want to dream in English, but unfortunatelly we dont choose our dreams, right? Hahaha (:
i dreamed in english only once. It was when i started to learn english. I went to the english course and i got excited. I dreamed that i was travelling around the word in a cruise and i talked with several people.
Nowadays, i don't dream in english but like says MahPriestly, we dont choose our dreams :)
Good morning!
Yesterday I dreamed playing on english team Manchester United, just this, bye!
Yes, I've already!! Oh Gosh, in my dream I spoke English very well
CURSO DE PRONÚNCIA
No... I have never dreamed in english and I think it's not possible for me...
People says that everyone dream every single night about five or six times, but I never remember what I have dreamed of...

:(
TheBigSpire 1 11 33
Yes, I have!

As I have an italian girlfriend, we always communicate between each other speaking in English. Due to that, sometimes she appears in my dreams and in these cases I can practice my 'speaking' even sleeping :lol:
I almost none remember my dreams, but I know I've ever dreamed in English, but I don't rememberm this dream, when I wake up I still can remember, but after a while I forget
I haven't ever dreamed before. But I think it would be a interesting experience.
some times i dream talking ( english fluently) , because i go sleep listening CD in english. hahahaha it's too funny!
CURSO DE PRONÚNCIA
Not yet, but I try wake up thinking in english.
Unfortunately not
Yep, sometimes...It's weird! In my dreams and even in my thoughts I ''speak'' english spontaneously.
Oh, I'd like to dream in English, but at the moment I haven't dreamed in English. It's a pity. :(
Yes! I always dream in english language ;) ....I speak all the time with persons from all nations. IT´s great !!! :P
CURSO DE PRONÚNCIA
I have never dreamt in English, but I think a lot, sometimes when I'm driving, I start making plans in english, thinking about what I would say If someone asked me about an especific subject...it's really weird. LOL
Hey, once I dreamed in English. In my dream, I was in a line to get in a stadium to see the Demi Lovato's concert, and a women came on my direction and called me to go to the backstage, and I was like "OMG, I cannot believe I'll meet Demi". I walked into a dark room and suddenly someone put a light on and she was in front of me, calling me to hug her. I was in shock. I took some pictures with her, then we talked a lot and she invited me to go to her bday party in LA.
Anyway, that was just a dream and I woke up some minutes after it.
Peace out mates.
See ya.
No, but once I dreamed that I had to speach with a boy :3 in english because he was from United States and he was sightseeing Brazil.
Andrezzatkm 2 8 111
No, I don't. I've dreamed in spanish. It was so cool.