Have you ever dreamed in English?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
Andrezzatkm escreveu:No, I don't. I've dreamed in spanish. It was so cool.

Wrong or inadequate answer. You should have answered, "No, I haven't..." Note that the original question begins with "Have..."
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Not yet, once I have dreamed that I was in Chicago driving a Mustang. Kkkk
Avatar do usuário Bill Sikes 790 1 1 18
Yes, I have. But this night I dreamed I was talking to my sister in fluent Spanish! :lol:
Yes. Once I dreamed I was talking with an artist in English. It was amazing!
I've never dreamed so far. I'm looking forward...but nothing yet. Actually, I'm gonna sleep tonight and I hope I can have it. It's not today, who does it knows can to be tomorrow? or after that... !
Yes. Yesterday I dreamed that I was on my school talking with some friends in English. The whole dream was in English, but it was very fun.
Yes. Dreamed of talking to my favorite actress. Was Navjot. But, at the same time, I loved it!
Yes I had a dreamed in English. But I didnt know How I understand the people and talking for all :?
" I went to Mediteraneo (place) with a tourist group there was people of North American; Central American and me South American. We visit differents places and talking about the history of these place."

If I talking correct english I dont know but I think someone understand me because there were answers and questions for long time. When I wise up I thought "oh my god tell me thats true its not dream"... but its dream yet
No, I have never dreamed in English, but sometimes I think in English quickly.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
Yes, lots of times. Most of those dreams were basically about chatting with famous people.
Once you get used to the language as much as I am, for instance, this is something that will start happening more often.