Have you ever dreamed in English?

Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Andrezzatkm escreveu:No, I don't. I've dreamed in spanish. It was so cool.
Wrong or inadequate answer. You should have answered, "No, I haven't..." Note that the original question begins with "Have..."
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
Not yet, once I have dreamed that I was in Chicago driving a Mustang. Kkkk
Bill Sikes 1 1 18
Yes, I have. But this night I dreamed I was talking to my sister in fluent Spanish! :lol:
Yes. Once I dreamed I was talking with an artist in English. It was amazing!
I've never dreamed so far. I'm looking forward...but nothing yet. Actually, I'm gonna sleep tonight and I hope I can have it. It's not today, who does it knows can to be tomorrow? or after that... !
Yes. Yesterday I dreamed that I was on my school talking with some friends in English. The whole dream was in English, but it was very fun.
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
Yes. Dreamed of talking to my favorite actress. Was Navjot. But, at the same time, I loved it!
Yes I had a dreamed in English. But I didnt know How I understand the people and talking for all :?
" I went to Mediteraneo (place) with a tourist group there was people of North American; Central American and me South American. We visit differents places and talking about the history of these place."

If I talking correct english I dont know but I think someone understand me because there were answers and questions for long time. When I wise up I thought "oh my god tell me thats true its not dream"... but its dream yet
No, I have never dreamed in English, but sometimes I think in English quickly.
Leonardo96 19 293
Yes, lots of times. Most of those dreams were basically about chatting with famous people.
Once you get used to the language as much as I am, for instance, this is something that will start happening more often.
Leonardo96 19 293
Yes, lots of times. Most of those dreams were basically about chatting with famous native speakers.
Once you get used to the language as much as I am, for instance, this is something that will start happening more often.
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
No. I have never dreamed in English.
Yes, a long time ago, when I started to study English, It was after I spend the whole night watching movies and videos in english.
Yep! Some people say you really learning when you start dreaming in English...
Maybe. I don't remember now!
Yes, I have been dreaming in English even since I started studying the language. Spanish-speaking dreams have also happened with a certain frequency, even though I only started studying the language a few weeks ago. This week I started attending a French course and I must admit I am looking forward to some francophone dreams! :p
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
Sometimes when I sleep. I usually to talk with another person. The point is, every sleep is another person. I can't recognize the face, but we just talk each other in english and that is it. I think it's me speaking for myself.
I just dreamed once, many years ago, I didn't know almost nothing about english (and don't know yet...lol), but when I waked up, I didn't remembered nothing, any word, but I remember that I talked a lot in english in my dream.