Have you ever eaten snails?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
ailime escreveu:No, I have never eaten snails. Although its a very strange dish I would try one day if I had chance to.
In my opinion, it's all cultural. For example, in China , they are used to eating dogs and in Philippines they eat "Balut egg" which is a fertilized duck (or chicken) egg with a nearly-developed embryo inside that is boiled and eaten in the shell.

Good morning Ailime,

Try this one on for size. (An American colloquial expression meaning, See if you like this." :D ;) )

No, I have never eaten snails. Although it would appear to be a very strange dish, I would like to try it some day, if I have the chance to do so. In my opinion, it's all cultural. Two examples are; in China dog meat is considered a delicacy, and the Philippines a favorite delicacy is "Balut eggs", which are whole fertilized duck (or chicken) eggs with a nearly developed embryo that are boiled and eaten in the shell.

Good afternoon!
Yes, I like it very much!
Thank you!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Hi, Bill!

When I regurgitated, I say that I talk to the toilet! :lol:
And thank you for the help! ^^

The correct construction is "When I have regugitated" past tense or "When I regurgitate".
Ohhhh! It seems a little crazy.. O_O I think I just like normal food to eat. HAHA (:
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
Argh! I've never eatten, but I'm sure it's DISGUSTING :?
Well, I have never eaten snails and don't enjoy eat them someday, because I don't have stomach to eat exotic dish and to me snail dish is that. I don't remember if I have ever eaten some dish much different of what I use to.
It's not a good behavior, because certainly someday I will have to eat snails or other strange dish and can suffer due to that. So, it would be a kind opportunity to change my way tasting snails. It is better taste in common situations, with family and friends. More, many foods have a bad aspect and we eat them normally, then snails can be one of them.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3845 1 9 85
ENG_rafael escreveu:(...) many foods have a bad aspect and we eat them normally (...)

Have you thought about feijoada? This is the ugliest food I've ever seen! How come one has courage to eat that black thing???
Hehe... I love feijoada! :)
Yes, I have thought about feijoada... it's just one example of many.
Well, feijoada is a example about not judging one thing in face of your aspect.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
No, and I hope I'll never eat one, it's disgusting and, moreover, I don't like killing live animals!