Have you ever eaten snails?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Daniel.S 575 1 2 5
Hi there!

a little contribution:

How about snake stew?

Can you imagine yourself having some?

Imagem

Say one day a businessperson invites you for dinner. It's a special dinner in which one of the biggest CEO's on earth is interested in doing business with your emerging-market company. Unfortunately, there's something that keeps bothering you as you can hardly pay attention to the man's speech, talking about his family and wife. The main course dinner is snake stew. The man keeps saying snake stew is one of his favorite dishes but you can feel your stomach getting upset just by listening to the combination of words snake + stew.

Now, imagine that elongate, legless carnivorous reptile - dish going down you throat as the host seems to be h deliciously enjoying his meal.

Hope I'll never go through this someday. lol

Daniel
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
No, I have never eaten snails, but I would like try it. I'm very curious about new flavours. Speaking of snakes I've already eaten it prepared in different types. One it was rostead and another it was raw. Booth taste deliciuos.
Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2170 7 53
I've never eaten snails, so I can't say if it is good or not. If I have an opportunitty, maybe I'll try to taste some, just to be able to have an opinion about it.
Sabrine escreveu:No, I have never eaten snails, but I would like try it. I'm very curious about new flavours. Speaking of snakes I've already eaten it prepared in different types. One it was rostead and another it was raw. Booth taste deliciuos.

I mean both. :P
Avatar do usuário DHST 680 1 2 12
I have never eaten and I will never ever eat snails! :lol:
And yes, for me they're very disgusting!
God forbid!!!! I haven't stomach for this.
:?
No, where I live there is no places that sell or restaurants.
I tried once but I couldn't. If I was French would be easier :P
No, I haven't. And I never will. Thank God!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
No, I have never eaten snails. First because i don´t eat meat and second because i think this animal is very disgusting as a meal.