How do you see yourself in 10 years time?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário OEstudantedeIngles 5450 2 16 106
I hope I'll be teaching English =)
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
I see myself living in Canada, working with electrical engineering or technical electrotechnical. Probably living with some friend or my future wife.
I'll be an good girl with a stable job. I will spend a lot of money making crazy amusements in the world. When I go to the plane, my friends will be there too.
I see myself being a translator in an important newspaper's office, with my actual boyfriend, with a lot of money saved in my bank account, and studying something I'd like to study.
Hey, guys!

this is my first post on this section, my english is not good. Help me ! ahaah

I see myself like a good public prosecutor, I hope can to help many people with my job. I imagine myself traveling around the world and meeting interesting people. I will be speaking English and Italian very well. I don´t know if I want children. I will get married with a good and romantic man. This things are just dreams. Only God knows what will happen with me