How do you see yourself in 10 years time?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3845 1 9 85
Question: How do you see yourself in 10 years time?

- I'll spend less time in the office and more with my family; I'll have more money and spend part of it travelling around the world, I'll be speaking perfect English, etc. (hope this last one doesn't take that long!)

Now it's your turn!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12290 1 21 206
In eight or nine years time I will retire from the Government-owned hospital I work for. In 10 years time my hair will have grown whiter; I will walk unhurriedly, always taking it easy and braving slippery stairways one step at a time. I will probably read more books and stay home more. And only then if God permits me to live on.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário RenanKenplers 55 1
If I keep focused on what I am planning to do, I have a feeling that in the future I will be working in the International trade area. I always loved international politics, I am an eBay-addicted buyer, and there are so many things that show that I have got the makings to follow the administrative career. Besides, I already work with it.

*Crossing my fingers*

That's it.
Avatar do usuário Gabi 695 1 1 13
I can't picture myself from now to ten years forward. :? And it doesn't make me happy at all not to know :cry:
I think only God knows about it! But, we can dream, it´s part of our lives!!! So, I imagine myself more intelligent, with children, married and resting more than I do now rsss. I also imagine myself travelling a lotttttt!
Like my pastor says: What vision you have about you grows up with the time, it´s a seed that can prosper one day, if you really believe it ! And... I think myself: If I don´t believe in me, who will ?
Hugs for everybody !
Avatar do usuário maryziller 275 1 1
I hope to be teaching online.
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
In 2 years from nowadays I'll be speaking Spanish very well as I do in English... In 5 I'll be graduated at collegue... In 10 years I think I'll be working in a company as a very good professional...
Avatar do usuário Jerry Dorien 1360 3 34
Hi friends,

This is my first post on this section, my english isn't very good and I'm so shy to express myself.

I studied to be a computer network manager but what I really want is to be an english teacher to help other people to learn this wonderful language.

I hope to achieve my goal in ten years time!!!!
I'd like to be a good lawyer. I'm gonna be married and I'm gonna have three children. I'd like to speak english very well and I intend to study computer science.
Everyday I pray for god bless Us to get our dreams. =D
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
It's interesting. I see myself working in my own firm, with kids, love, house, counts to get paid by me, pets (rather cats), and happiness. :D