How important is money for you?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Money is important to me, but to me, God, my family, Justin Bieber, and love are more important than money!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
HAUhauhU Justin Bieber... Please Pattie don't say it.

Money is very important to me... What i can do, money doesn't bring happyness, buy.

Of course, i can't denied, if you don't have real friends, family, health even with money will be hard have a happy life.
I think money is importart for everyone, because without money we can't do the most of things.

Albert Einstein escreveu:Too many of us look upon Americans as dollar chasers. This is a cruel libel, even if it is reiterated thoughtlessly by the Americans themselves.

Anonymous escreveu:Money will not buy happiness, but it will let you be unhappy in nice places.
I need to money for live. In these days current money is food, study, house, leisure and other things.
The problem is giving more importance for it than other importants things in life.

Hauahau I laughed too with Justin Biber XD~
First of all,

We live in a capitalist world, so, money is THE THING.

The most important is to understand that money must not be "an end", must be "the mean of". You can have a lot of money, but you need health, you need piece, you need love, ando sorry to tell you, but, money can´t buy them.

If you consider money as a "mean of", you are going to be happy, you are going to have the things you want to, and so, life will be easier.

We need money, we must work to have it, but remmember, what really matters can not be bought.

Carlos Eduardo
In my opinion, money is important to live because everything that we need everydays we need buy. if we want eat something or dress we need pay. I think money is very important in society.
Avatar do usuário EugenioTM 320 9
It is veeery important in most cases, but sometimes, if you don't have company, like friends, parents, girlfriends, you can't enjoy the best that money can provide!
Money is so important and necessary to almost everything you do. You just have to know how to use.
I'm so lazy for reading everything, but I agree with Benjamin's phrase. I think The money is obviously good, but it isn't more than matter our family and friends. We must use it for buying what is necessary for us.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
Avatar do usuário Jerry Dorien 1390 3 34
Money is one of the pillars for a better quality of life, but it isn't the most important, becouse it doesn't buy happiness, health, hours of sleep, etc. We have to balance the money with other factors as: Faith, love, tolerance, solidarity, unity, family and so on.