How long can you survive without the Internet?

In my day by day, i access the internet at least four times during the day, now of course i kept my self for one week in the small jungle fishing, without laptop, or notebook, then i didn't miss it, mabe, cause, i was relaxing, doing a different thing, i don't know.
APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
I think I could live even better without internet ;
I just need friends, a girlfriend, music and a drums to live happy forever ;
1 day .
i use every day the internet because is a rich for to research
I'm addicted to internet..I usually use the internet 8 hours a day..
I think at most 2 weeks.
Let me see, I guess being able to survive without the Internet for two days, it would be a sacrifice to me, not because I love it in such a way that it's impossible to live without it, but due to the fact that I need it to be in contact with my friends and things from college.

Sometimes I feel unconfortable about the Internet, since it takes us a lot of time, when we should do other things. Sometimes I want to cancel my account on Facebook and so further, but these are necessary in order to keep up our relationships and social commitments.

See you folks!
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
One or two months, but without one pc one week or less, 'cause I'm starting work with internet, for me live without a pc it's very hard
The question is not "how long can you survive without the internet?", but "how long can world survive without the internet?".

Somethings we can do by internet:
- Pay your bills;
- Buy your airline ticket;
- Buy your products on amazon.com;
- Study english;
- Check the traffic flow;
- Check the agenda of your favorite pubs;
- tell everybody what your product supplier is doing;
- Talk to friends in EE

Of course the world would not end if internet finishes, but like could much more dificult.

Bye,

Carlos Eduardo
Well i could survive without the internet but it wouldn't be the same thing, since I need it for my studies and to talk to friends and family that live in other cities/countries. Also the internet makes our lives alot easier nowadays...
can't live without...you know, kinda bothers me if I forsake internet. I really must to deal with it.
Not much time. I'm really addicted and I have no idea if my English is right in that phrase, hahaha!
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
Hello Everyone!
I should say that nowadays everyone couldn't live without Internet, Why? Because the most of the things that you gonna do, you gonna put it on the Internet for everybody see it, so i think that the Internet is very important to the world, we get a good exemple now, i'm writing my opinion right now through the internet, if we don't have internet how could i write this for you?
in the other hand, our lives are very unsafe because the internet, everything you do into the internet everybody can know it, we get to be careful with this.
Anyway, answering the question of the post i couldn't stay away from internet 1 week i guess, i really need internet in my life, that's all.

Thanks!
If I really wanted it, I would survive until the end. Even though I don't wanna that because my life would be incrediblely harder. For instance, I wouldn't know about all the things that happens in the world, I would have to pay for learn something. However, it's a way of life, at least I would be alive.
Bill Sikes 1 1 18
I could perfectly live without the Internet. There's nothing more thrilling than getting a handwritten letter. :P
I live for a long time, if i don't needed to school, work and emergencies!
A couple of weeks. I use internet for professional contacts, to read news and to study. However, sometimes I think my life would be less accelerated without this "virtual monster". Living disconnected is not bad at all.
I believe it's impossible nowadays. We depend on it very much...for talk to a friend, get a favor, on the job, it will never fell crowded and so on...However, some things never change..things about the human behavior...we need attention, do you get something better?
I could survive without the internet for much time if I used one only to stay surfing at social networking,However this isn't my case, The internet is necessary for me because I've been using the internet much more to study, to search and other important things than speding time with shallow things .
Maybe 16 hours. I use it every day and I couldn't live without it. Although, I was able to live without the Internet before. Now it is very important to me and I don't even like to think of spending a entire day without it.
I can survive without Internet, but I don't even want to think of it! My God, one day without this is kind a sacrifice for me. Yes, I'm addicted of it, like a LOT of people are. But I use Internet (90% of the time) to search and to write emails or something like this, not just for fun.
I think I can keep away from internet for a long while. However, I need to be touch with a kind of information source like a TV or radio, also some books are a good idea. What make me a daily internert user is it possibility to obtain fastly several types of subjects relative with my work, my course, or such as sports, movies and news. My brain requires for information. So, without internet I can move away during three, four weeks or more, regards the acess to TV or radio. That's it.
Not even a single day. I need it everyday.
I guess that never more,because it is useful for everything,research, study, entertainment, recipes etc ...
I think that I can't survive on minute more without it. I live far from my family and I use this to contact them and resolve troubles in my country. It's an wonderful tool.