How often do you go to the movies?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
I see movies wich often small.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Nadirlei escreveu:I see movies wich often small.

Hi Nadirlei

Suggestion:
I don't see movies very often.

Welcome to the forum!
Sometimes, because where I live don't have any one, so I just go when I get a trip to a city that have one.
Luiz Felipe escreveu:Sometimes, because where I live don't have any one, so I just go when I get a trip to a city that have one.

Luiz,

I would like to suggest that you rewrite your post to read something like this:

"Rarely, because there no theatre near where I live, so I can only go when I go to a city that has one."

Please let me know if you have any questions about why I made the changes.
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
I just go to the movies when I am in São Paulo, or in a bid city where there is movies. I just go once in a while because I live in a small city. But I like a lot to go to the movies.
Hardly ever.
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
Movie theaters haven't seen much of me. I have nonetheless seen and walked into one a couple of times in Garanhuns-PE (a three-and-half-hour coach trip from Recife).

Now I'd rather rent a movie and watch it in the comfort of my own home. My girlfriend and I have done that a lot.
I love films, but I don't have much time to watch them. I go to the cinema once a month, at least I try :D
Regiane Duarte escreveu:I love films, but I don't have much time to watch them. I go to the cinema once a month, at least I try :D

Regiane,

Please consider the following rewrite, while the changes are very minor they make a large difference in your post.

"I love films, ... once a month, or at least I try to."

By the way I use ... to indicate a portion of the original quote that I did not type out, and do not wish to change. Also please see my posts in the blog section on the home page.

Thank you for allowing me to try and help your studies of English, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Thanks a lot, Slayman...

I really need your help =D

Thanks again.

TÓPICOS RELACIONADOS