If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
mmmm....too many places, but I think I would like to wake up in Maceio - Alagoas because I miss my friends very much...other than that I probably would feel very happy to wake up in another country like Italy, Japan, China, Germany etc.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Absolutely, in London! Specificaly at 18 Wellington Road, SW19 8EQ!
I ´d like to wake up in Porto de Galinhas , I felt in love for this place , I ´d like to live there !
This is an easy question for me.

My first choice would be to wake up in Sao Paulo, in the apartment of my step son, and to make Maria Eduarda's (my grandaughter) breakfast, feed her, dress he up in pretty clothes, take her to the Botancial Gardens in Jundiai, and take many photographs of her.

My second choice would be to wake up on the Cabexy II, in the Lagoa Mandiore, have a breakfast of cafe leite, and pao zinho frances com manteiga (in english - coffee with milk, and buttered baby french bread) take my cameras and go looking for wildlife to photograph, maybe a jaguar, or jacare, or jiboia and definitely a jabiru (in english - jaguar, alligator, anaconda, jabiru).

The Cabexy II is a tour boat based in Corumba, MS and the Lagoa Mandiore is a lake on the Paraguay River in the Pantanal, about 90 km north (as the crow flies) of Corumba.
renatinha31 escreveu:I ´d like to wake up in Porto de Galinhas , I felt in love for this place , I ´d like to live there !

I would like to change the second part of your sentence to read "I fell in love with this place,". Fell is the past tense of fall, and with is the correct preposition to use in this contex.

Otherwise very good.
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
lol... I'd wake up at home, in my bed...

Anyway, I'll wake up in one bed, but besides of at home,... it could be at a frind's house, or at a hotel... :P

Or exceptionally, you can wake up at home, at your sofa :P
Gustavo Dias escreveu:lol... I'd wake up at home, in my bed...

Anyway, I'll wake up in one bed, but besides of at home,... it could be at a frind's house, or at a hotel... :P

Or exceptionally, you can wake up at home, at your sofa :P

Let me suggest this:

"Anyway, I would wake up in a bed, but instead of at home , it could be at a friends house or at a hotel, or in the alternative you could wake me up at your house, on the sofa."

I hope that makes sense and helps you.
I´d in american place, because i nedd to learn english! it´s very important for me, for my professional future! I nedd for your help!! Please help-me!
debora tauil escreveu:I´d in american place, because i nedd to learn english! it´s very important for me, for my professional future! I nedd for your help!! Please help-me!

Debora,

OK lets try this rewrite of your post, and see what you think of it.

I would wake up somewhere in America so that I could improve my English skills because my professional development depends on being proficient in English. Will someone please help me learn?

Hope this helps you.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
By my love's side. ):