If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?

It would be in the US, maybe in New York City or California. I'd love to know this places.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
ernando 2
I'm definitly going with to be in a place where everyone speaks only english. :D
if it was up to me, I`d wake up, of course, where my family are. with my wife and son by my side. that`s all.
I'd wake up in a really beautiful beach, with a shining sun. Yeah, I don't like the winter.
I´d like to wake up in London or Campos do Jordão.
somewhere in Canada, I think... probably Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver. it's my goal to be there soon.
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
in california definitely .
I'd like to wake up in Silicon Valley...
victormrosa escreveu:It would be in the US, maybe in New York City or California. I'd love to know this places.
Sorry, guys. I just realized I had written something wrong in the sentence above. So, I'm fixing it right now.

Answer: It would be somewhere in the US, maybe New York City or California. I'd love to know these places.
I would like wake up in Chicago
I'd like to wake up in a mountain or somewhere high just to enjoy the view around :D
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
I'd like to wake up in Sweden, I only know by pictures but I'm already loving this country. I've been able to speak some swedish because of my studies =)
I'd like to wake up in a beautiful beach with a amazing view and few people.
I'd like to wake up in Vancouver, Canada. It's the most beatiful place in the world, for me!
In Alberta-Canada, would be perfect!
I'd like wake up in London or Manchester.

Amazing places ^^
In a island where it'd be sunny and wind with some coconut water.

Sorry for my bad English please :/
For sure it'd be Los Angeles or in any other city in the Los Angeles county. I feel like I was born in the wrong country.
I'd wake up in Sydney, Australia. I lived in Melbourne, Australia, for 5 months, and before coming back to Brazil, I stayed in Sydney for 4 days. That city is awesome!!!
I would like to wake up in Matrix. Because I'm really tired of waking up in Zion and spending all my life eating a corn soup.
TEXAS!
I wish I could wake up in any other country with snow and cold weather. It feels like a hell here in Brazil. lol
OEstudantedeIngles 2 16 113
Pennsylvania, US.
I don't know, probably in a great hotel of China, Japan or Korea... Or in Kim WooBin's arms haha
I'd like to wake up in Canada!!
I would like to wake up in New York in the Winter or Fall.
I would love to wake up in South Korea or Japan. I love asian culture and nature.